70.

"Alright men, out of the tank. Prepare yourself for battle!"

Zayn Malik and Harry Styles share yet another unamused look, as Zayn glances at his fidgety best friend in the backseat of his car through the rear view mirror while he drives.

"Okay," Louis Tomlinson breathes out, pushing his black rimmed glasses up his nose as he squirms in the seat. "Okay," he repeats, more to himself as Zayn pulls over at a decent parking spot.

Music is already blasting out of the mansion-like house, the bass slightly thumping up their car.

"Is it bad if I say that I'm really fućking excited to be in there?" Zayn asks with a smirk, as he runs a hand through his long hair, pushing it to one side again, revealing his half buzz cut much like Matty Healy's, which Zayn had gotten after being inspired by his idol.

"Like I said, we're on a mission lads," Louis says in a convincingly grave tone, popping his head between the passenger seats with narrowed eyes. "A mission of life... and death," he purses his lips as he gazes straight ahead through the windshield seriously, and Harry snorts a laugh as he adjusts his bandana.

"I think it'll be ok, Lou," he shrugs, then bites on his lip nervously. "I mean it's just a birthday party of your popular crush and we haven't brought gifts, and we'll be the youngest and won't know many people there and we're underage so can't drink and my mum will kill me if she knew I was here and oh god I don't wanna go in there!" Harry mewls, burying his face in Zayn's neck who heaves an exasperated sigh, rolling his eyes fondly as he cards his fingers though the younger lad's hair to soothe him.

Louis just shrugs, and pops open the car door, slipping outside and stepping onto Liam Payne's driveway. Drawing in another shuddery breath and cracking his neck muscles, he pep-talks himself. This is his golden chance, he's getting the perfect oppurtunity to talk to Liam, and as his occassional good luck would have it, he has gotten invited both as himself and as Lucas.

Louis' still not over that bit. He is still feeling like he will faint, when he recalls Harry telling him that Liam's best friend Niall Horan says Liam is fond of Louis. What is life, seriously?

Speaking of Niall, Zayn Malik still isn't too keen on meeting the overly-friendly blonde again, and he plans to keep Harry away from him at all costs. Bearing innocent, and shirtless Harry being in a change room with all those pervy boys was enough to make Zayn feel jealous and on edge.

But Zayn hated how he got so over protective and possessive over Harry. He wanted to be anything but that kind of guy. But strangely enough that attracted Harry even more or so he says.

Even though Harry constantly reassures Zayn that it's all him now, and that they are going to try this relationship thing, Zayn can't help but feel a tad insecure that Harry will realise that Zayn is just an unpredictable ass or be sick of Zayn's over protective behavior. It's funny actually, how Harry was always the one defending both Louis and Zayn like a mama bear but now it's Zayn fondly looking after the bloke. And of course after Louis too. Such is their friendship; the three boys always look out for the other.

Zayn kisses Harry's temple as he wraps an arm around the boy's slender waist, his curls tickling Zayn's cheek as he smiles. "You ready to party like we're seniors?" he murmurs teasingly, while Louis is pacing in front of the car, wringing his hands and rehearsing the worst-case scenarios in his head.

Harry smiles back, albiet a bit nervously. "Yeah. I still don't know why I agreed to this. Mostly for Lou. But yeah," he breathes. "Stay by my side please?" he says in a small voice, which makes Zayn bite his lip harder and he squeezes the boy's waist and kisses his hair, still having a hard time believing that someone amazing like Harry actually has feelings for him, and also how stupid he had been to ignore what his body and mind had been telling him for so long.