Chapter 14

Narcissa and Lucius were celebrating the sixth month anniversary Lucius was treating Narcissa to dinner. Narcissa wore a black tight fitted dress, one that she knew would drive Lucius crazy, Lucius stood at the bottom of his staircase waiting for her to come down.

Narcissa confidently descended the stairs, gliding her hand along the bannister, Lucius adored her beauty like he was noticing it for the first time. However, that definitely wasn't true, Narcissa had always been beautiful, the most beautiful of the three sisters.

"Are you ready?" he asked, offering his arm to her.

"You never told me where we were going?" she questioned

"That's for you to find out," Lucius said, apparating her to a small quiet village,

Lucius entwined his fingers with hers, walking her towards a little cottage-style restaurant, Narcissa was surprised by the place Lucius chose, it was private, not too fancy but still elegant. Narcissa couldn't help but smile Lucius had been a gentleman throughout their date.

They went for a walk by the moonlit lake that glistened as the moonlight shun down. A smirk grew on his he lifted Narcissa up like a bride, he ran towards the lake, jumping in the lake, Narcissa shoved him, swimming away from him, he grabbed her ankle, pulling her back to him, he pressed his lips against hers.

"Hmm, I hope this night doesn't end," she said, trying to keep herself afloat

"It doesn't have to," Lucius said, she smiled

"I have to go home at some point-

"Why do you, you could stay with me," Lucius wrapped her legs around him to hold her up

"What like, live together?" Narcissa questioned, running her fingers through her hair.

"Yeah, why not," he said, "Will you move in with me?" she nodded, pressing her lips against his.

***

The next day Narcissa left for her home, to tell her mother and father the good news. She repeated what she was going to say in her head practically a million times. While her parents approved of Lucius they wanted the best for her, Narcissa was worried they'd think he wasn't good enough for her.

She waited in the sitting room for her parents to come home, Narcissa didn't expect them to be out when she arrived. She looked through her room finding her old photo album, she flipped through the pages, the first one being a photo of Narcissa on her first day of Hogwarts with Bellatrix and Andromeda, back when they were the best of sisters.

Narcissa heard her mother and father come back, she quickly hid the photo album in her bag. As she left her bedroom she fixed her hair and clothes she reached the top of the staircase. When she overheard a conversation between her mother and father.

"What a disgrace the Black family name," Narcissa wondered what Andromeda might have done now to anger them, 'had they found out about my visits with Andy?' She thought.

"I know your sister tried so hard with him,"

"Not hard enough, that boy needs more extreme discipline than anyone else I know," Narcissa knew who they were discussing now. 'I wonder what Sirius did that was so bad?' She thought

"Running away like a coward, Walburga did the right thing, Sirius was heir to Grimmauld Place, I'd rather Crucio myself than see the Black home, be inherited by him," Narcissa kept downstairs, clearing her throat.

"Is everything alright?" She asked

"No, you cousin's no longer welcome in our family," her father told her,

"He's been disowned?" Narcissa questioned, "He's just a boy-

"You mean to defend his actions?" her father warned

"No father, I'm just thinking about Regulus, surely he'll miss his brother-

"Does it matter?" Narcissa shook her head,

First Andromeda now Sirius she hoped Regulus would be alright, she felt awful and cried many nights after Andromeda was disowned, Regulus was just a boy, and now he was alone. Druella wondered what Narcissa could want she hadn't been spending a lot of time at home.

"Was there something you wanted to tell us, sweetie," Druella asked

"Yes, I have some news," she began, "Lucius asked me to move in with him,"

"That isn't news," Cygnus said "news would be a proposal,"

"Cygnus," Druella exclaimed, "that's still a wonderful gesture,"

"Thank you, mother," Narcissa said, "I'll send for my things,"

Back at Malfoy Manor, Lucius prepared various places for Narcissa things, she didn't need to bring her piano he had one that he hardly played. Lucius cleaned up the piano for her, he had even cleared out a guest room making a closet for Narcissa, knowing how many clothes and shoes she owned.

"Welcome home," Lucius said, as Narcissa walked into Malfoy Manor, she smiled looking around at her new home.

"I'm going to unpack my things-

"Okay, but before you do, I have a surprise for you," he said, hold a small velvet rectangular box, he opened the box, revealing a necklace.

"It's beautiful," Narcissa said, looking at the pendant which had an 'N' carved on the back,

"If you tilt it you'll see something else," he said, she tilted the pendant, the 'N' turned into an 'M' she smiled

"Is that M for Malfoy," she asked

"Yes, N for Narcissa and M for Malfoy,"

"So Narcissa Malfoy," she said, he shrugged his shoulders

"Someday, I hope so," She handed him the necklace, lifting her hair up for him to clip the necklace around her neck.

He kissed her cheek, as the necklace fell on her chest, she turned around wrapping her arms around him. He lowered his hands along her back to her bum, lifting her up she laughed.

"I think we should go make yourself at home," he raised his brows at her, she chuckled, resting her forehead on his.

"I think, we'll have many times for that," she said, placing a firm kiss on his lips.