3

"Thanks for stopping by." Doc said to Joe, the southerner nodding his head as he entered the creeper's half-house. He held a yellow shulker box in his arms, Joe following the creeper up the stairs and into the pink bedroom that held Xisuma.

"I don't need a medical check, Doc." The admin said impatiently, his arms folded as he tapped his foot against the ground. The German hermit let out an amused scoff.

"You'd do the same for anyone else if they randomly passed out." He argued.

"Yeah, well it's different. I just haven't gotten much sleep, that's all."

"Then you won't mind getting a checkup if nothing is wrong." Doc said, a grin spreading across his face as he spoke. Xisuma let out a sigh in defeat, sitting down on the edge of the pink bed.

"Alright, but I need to get some work on the server done, so can it be quick?"

"Sounds good to me." Doc said, looking back at Joe. The creeper left the bedroom, allowing for the southerner to get to work. He set down the yellow shulker box, digging through the items.

"So, you passed out because you haven't slept?" He asked, Joe looking up at Xisuma as he continued to rummage through the shulker box. The admin rubbed the back of his neck nervously, his eyes avoiding Joe's.

"Well..I didn't really...eat...either." The Brit admitted with a mutter underneath his breath, Joe shaking his head with a sigh.

"Come on, 'Suma. What were you working on that had you so wrapped up that you couldn't take care of yourself?" Joe asked the admin, who shrugged halfheartedly.

"Before I came to Doc's place, I was just talking with Grian. Before that I was just working on a new shop in Aque and some server stuff." Xisuma recalled to the southerner.

The real reason he hadn't been able to sleep was that watcher that haunted his dreams. Xisuma was lucky to have a short period of rest when he passed out next to Doc, he was able to sleep undisturbed for once.

"Alright.." Joe said, a hint of skepticism in his voice.

He took out a potion from the shulker, Xisuma taking off his helmet and setting it down on the nightstand next to the bed. He was handed a bottle filled with a bright magenta potion, the glass warm to the touch.

The Brit let out a sigh, his shoulders relaxing as he uncorked the bottle. Drinking the regeneration potion with one swig, Xisuma set the bottle onto the nightstand. He then grabbed his headgear, quickly placing his helmet back onto his head.

"That should help give you some strength back." Joe said to the admin with a smile, adjusting the glasses that sat on the bridge of his nose. He pulled out a stack of golden carrots, handing the food to Xisuma, the Brit thanking Joe while tucking the carrots into his inventory.

"How is he?" Doc asked as he climbed the stairs into the bedroom, his arms full of firework rockets, since Xisuma had ran out. The creeper handed the admin the fireworks as Joe gave a slight shrug.

"He's alright overall, X probably just passed out from a lack of sleep and food. I gave him those golden carrots that you got, as well as a regeneration potion to help return a bit of his strength." The southerner explained to Doc, the creeper glancing to Xisuma. The admin was preparing to leave, putting on his elytra while taking out a rocket that Doc had given him.

"You'd better take care of yourself, or else I'll drag you back here until you finally do." Doc said to Xisuma, the admin chuckling a bit.