In hot oil!

Cassandra's POV

I ended up in a dark room, tied up to a chair.

My phone was unfortunately taken away from me so I had no way of contacting Barbie.

Right then the door opened and Sligo came in.

"Princess, what are you doing here?" he asked.

"I was here for an art project and Bruno just attacked me even though I told him why I was here," I lied.

Hopefully he was going to buy it.

He nodded.

"Okay, I believe you, Cassandra. But another question.....what were you doing that involved Barbie Roberts?" he asked.

I opened my mouth to deny.

"Don't even trying lying to me! I trusted you like my own daughter. I gave you the best of everything and you lived a life of a princess and this is how you repay me?" Sligo shouted.

I gulped.

There was no point in denying it.

So I looked up at him.

"Why did you kill my parents?" I asked dryly.

"What makes you think that I killed your parents?" he asked.

I glared at him.
"Don't play dumb with me, Sligo. I know you're the one who sabotaged my parents' car. I even talked to Frank Harris and he said all about how you did this to my family."

He gave me a sorrowful glance.
"Princess, I can explain. I was friends with your parents, James and Violet . But they forgot how I helped them with everything and ditched me. I never wanted them to get killed........ I swear. I just wanted to give them a warning," he explained.

I huffed as I rolled my eyes at him.
I knew he was lying!

"LIAR! Those aren't even my parents' names! You ask why I am around Barbie....it's because she is my REAL family. She is my cousin. And I do everything for my family," I shouted.

He looked at me surprised.

He clapped his hands.

"You were smarter than what I thought you are, princess. Now I think you want to know about your family, huh? I knew your grandfather and your father, Williams and Alexander. No matter how much I helped them he ended up backstabbing me!" he growled, "So I decided to teach him a lesson by killing his first granddaughter and taking the other."

I rolled my eyes.
"I already know all of this," I scoffed.

He chuckled.
"So I bet you don't know about your mom. Well of course, I don't know a lot about her either."

I looked up at him shocked.

I could find out about my father because Agent Klondike told me about him although I never met him before.

But about my mom he only said when the time is right he would tell me about her

"But I do know that her name is Zoe," he said.

I paled.

What the hell?!

Barbie's POV

Once I arrived at my grandma's house I knocked.

"Who is it?"

It was mom.

"Mom, it's me," I replied.

She opened the door.
I smiled at her

Mom pulled me in a tight hug.