Chapter 21

Soon more witnesses came. The pack had arrived when Hayley, Jacob and Renesmee arrived.
Hayley outfit

Renesmee outfit

Renesmee outfit

Soon Renesmee showed a witness named Benjamin what she showed everyone

Soon Renesmee showed a witness named Benjamin what she showed everyone. Benjamin took her hand and made a tornado made of dirt. Hayley smiled. "Benjamin can control the elements" Edward said. "And here I get super self control" Hayley said. Renesmee watched with a smile as the tornado was lifted from the palm of her hand. The sound of bird were heard. Everyone turned to the noise and listened to hear where the sound was coming from. Then two vampires arrived. "Who are they" Bella asked. "Senna and Zafrina from the Amazon" Edward said. Hayley took Renesmee hand in hers and walked toward the two vampires with Bella, Edward and the pack. Renesmee showed them how she was not an immortal child. Then days went by and Rosalie and Emmett came back with a vampire named Garrett. Renesmee showed Garrett her memories and everything. Mostly how she was different. Garrett looked from Renesmee to Hayley and was standing against the wall looking at them. Garrett nodded saying he would help. Hayley smiled. Hayley looked around the room as she saw a lot of vampires who has the thirst for human blood. Hayley did as well but she drank blood bags. "Lotta red eyes around here" Jacob said. "They agreed not to hunt in the area" Bella said. "But they'll hunt somewhere" Jacob said. As more vampire sent foot in their territory more Quiluetues shifted. A boy turned into a wolf and was whimpering afraid. "Hey hey" Jacob yelled. The wolf looked at him. "Your gonna be okay. We can help you" Hayley said. The wolf whimpered. Hayley knew that feeling. When she first shifted under the full moon she was scared. He didn't now what was happening to her body and with the bones cracking it scared her more. Carlisle and Esme came with the last witness." how many came" Carlisle asked." Eighteen. You have some good friends" Edward said." and Alice" Esme asked. Bella and Hayley shook their heads no. Esme hugged the girls. The last witness went up to the attic after telling them about Aro and how they will be on his list. The vampires had gifts of their own. Zafrina for example had power over the mind and could show you what she wanted you to see. Edward watched as the woods around them turned into a rain forest. "If you weren't holding my hand I could swear this was real"Edward said to Bella and Hayley. Bella and Hayley looked around confused. "We don't see anything" Hayley said. Bella nodding. Soon the image of the rainforest in Edwards mind went away. "Edward you didn't tell me your wife and sister in law were a shield" Eleazar said. "What's a shield" Hayley asked. "The ones I've met are so different" Edward said. Bella got confused. "It's a defensive talent."Eleazar said. "It's why I couldn't have read your mind or your sisters. It's why Aro couldn't read your mind. "Edward said." you two have a very powerful gift" Eleazar said. Kate grabbed Bella and Hayley hand."oh yeah they are a shield alright. Should've put them on their ass" Kate said." or your voltage has been exaggerated" Garrett said." maybe it only works on the weak" Kate said holding her hand out for Garrett to touch. Which Garrett did despite the warnings others gave him. He fell to the ground in pain. "You are an amazing women" Garrett said. Jacob was teaching the new wolves the rules of shapeshifting. Then he heard running. He shifted and ran after the people who were trying to run away making all of the wolves ram into hik after the two vampires played him. Bella, Edward, Hayley and the Denali's went go see what was happening. "Vladimir Stefan your along way from him" Carlisle said. Hayley went to check on Jacob. "You okay" Hayley asked. Jacob nodded. "We heard The Voltouri are standing against you. But that you would not stand alone" Stefan said." we didn't do what we were accused of" Carlisle said." we do not care what you did Carlisle" Stefan said." We have been waiting a millennium. For the Italian scum to be challenged" Vladimir said." its not our plan to fight The Voltouri" Carlisle said." Shame. Aro witnesses will be so disappointed"Stefan said." They enjoy a good fight" Vladimir said." Aro witnesses" Eleazar asked confused." aw still hoping they'll listen" Stefan said. Hayley and Bella glared at the two. This was a game changer.