Epilogue

~ a couple months later~
It's been. A few months since the battle with the Voltouri. Today was a very special day. Today was Hayley wedding. Hayley was marrying Sam. I know what you are probably thinking. Why isn't she marrying the whole pack? Well since Sam is alpha he is the one who can seal the bond between Hayley, himself and his pack mates. But Jacob is also and alpha. But became Sam was alpha before Jacob even stepped up he gets to be the one to seal the imprint bond. Hayley was in one of the Cullen's room. She was getting her hair done. Soon Hayley opened her eyes to see herself. Her hair and make up done. She smiled. "Thank you Rose" Hayley said. Rosalie nodded smiling. Soon Alice, Bella and Rosalie helped Hayley into her wedding gown.

Once Hayley was ready she looked at herself in the mirror

Once Hayley was ready she looked at herself in the mirror. She smiled with tears filling her eyes. She wiped them away quickly not wanting to ruin her make up. "Thank you girls so much" Hayley said. The girls smiled at her. Hayley walked downstairs to see her dad and mom. Renee gasped. "Oh my goodness Hayley you look like a goddess" Renee said. Hayley smiled and hugged her mom. She then looked at Charlie and smiled at him. Charlie hugged his daughter. Hayley smiled and hugged her dad back. "You ready" Charlie asked. "Yeah just don't let me fall" Hayley asked. "Never" her parents said. Soon the music started indicating the bride was walking down the aisle. Everyone stood up. Hayley bridesmaids were Rosalie, Alice, Leah, Emily and her maid of honor was Bella. The flower girl was Renesmee but she was also a bridesmaid after begging. Sam's groomsman were Seth, Quil, Paul, Jared, Embry, and his best man was Jacob. Soon Hayley came into view. Everyone gasped st how beautiful Hayley look. The packs jaw dropped. Hayley smiled looking at them all. She soon started walking down the aisle holding onto her parents arms. Soon Hayley made it to Sam and her parents gave her away to Sam. Hayley passed her flowers to Renesmee who smiled big. Hayley smiled at her before turning to Sam. Billy was officiating the ceremony.
"We are gathered here today to bring this man and women as one. But to also celebrate the marriage of Hayley Swan and Samuel Uley. Now for the vows. Sam repeat after me. I, Sam Uley, take you Hayley Swan to be my lawfully wedded wife to love, cherish and spend forever with until death due us part" Billy said. Sam repeated making Hayley smile." Now Hayley repeat after me I, Hayley Swan, take you Sam Uley to be my lawfully wedded husband to live, cherish and spend forever with until death due us part" Billy said. Hayley repeated." Now by the power vested by the quileute tribe it is my greatest honor to announce you husband and wife. Sam you may seal this bond with a kiss" Billy said winking at the two after he said" seal the bond". They both smiled at him and Sam crashed his lips onto Hayley who kissed back happily. Everyone cheered happily. Sam and Hayley broke apart from the kiss. Hayley looked at Sam as her eyes glowed yellow. So did Sam's and the rest of the pack sealing the imprint bond once in for all. Hayley and Sam smiled as they turned to the crowd and held hands. "Ladies and Gentlemen it is my greatest and most absolute honor to announce for the very first time Mr. and Mrs. Sam Uley" Billy said. They walked down the aisle as everyone cheered and clapped. During the reception Hayley and Sam had their first dance. "Now this feels nice" Hayley said. "What" Sam asked her. "Getting married, sealing the bond once in for all and getting to live in peace with the pack"Hayley said. "It does feel nice doesn't it" Sam asked. Hayley nodded. Soon Hayley danced with her parents, the rest of the pack who were happy as she was, Edward who she finally admitted she liked after so many months making her sister happy, Bella and her daughter. Soon as everyone was on the dance floor dancing Hayley went outside to look at the night sky. "Mommy" she heard a voice. Hayley turned to see Renesmee. "Whats up" Hayley said standing onfornt of her daughter. "Does this mean we get out happily ever after like a princess does" Renesmee asked. Hayley looked up to see her mates smiling at her. She smiled back. "Yeah it does" Hayley said. Both Hayley and Renesmee looked at the stars. This was their happy ending. Hayley made the right choice coming home for Bella. She finally found the happiness she has been looking for. Her daughter will continue her and her family legacy. This was the end of their story.

The End.
Ending credits next chapter only the Cullen's, Bella and Hayley parents, The pack, the tribe and Hayley, Edward, Bella, Renesmee and Jacob.