Chapter 10

~The next morning~
It was the day of the battle. Hayley woke up and changed her clothes.
Hayley outfit

The storm was done and thank the Lord it is

The storm was done and thank the Lord it is. Hayley opened the tent and saw a wolf in front of her. "Hey Seth" Hayley said. Seth put his head to Hayley hand. Hayley smiled and rubbed his head. "Where's Jacob did he already..." Bella said. "Not yet. He's checking the woods to see if they are clear before he goes" Edward said. Seth left and went to go check the woods as well. "I'm really sorry about last night. It couldn't have been easy on you" Bella said. "It definitely won't make my list of top ten favorite evenings" Edward said. "You have a list" Hayley asked. "All ten I spent with Bella. One of them was when Bella said she's marry me" Edward said. Hayley smiled. "It's the 21st century. I want to at least hyphenate my name" Bella said. Hayley giggled. "Your marrying him" Jacob asked. Hayley looked to see him and her eyes widen. "And you knew" Jacob said to Hayley. "Jake I..." Bella said. She turned to Edward. "You knew he was listening" Bella said. "He deserved to know" Edward said. Hayley sighed and looked down. Jacob soon started to walk away. "Jake stop" Bella said. "Bella stay here I got him" Hayley said. Hayley ran after Jacob. "Jake stop" Hayley yelled after him. Bella felt bad. Not only for her best friend but for her sister because Bella told Hayley not to tell Jacob until after the battle. "Jake please" Hayley said. "I'm done. I'm so done" Jacob said." what can I do" Hayley asked." you can't do anything. But I can by going out there and killing something" Jacob said." no don't do that your not thinking clearly Jake" Hayley said trying to stop him." or maybe I'll get myself killed make it easier for you and Bella" Jacob said." no Jake please stay" Hayley said." why? Give me one good reason Hayley" Jacob said walking closer and stopping in front of her." because I don't want to lose you" Hayley said." not good enough" Jacob said." Because you are important" Hayley said." still not good enough"Jacob said walking away." Jacob" Hayley yelled. Jacob stopped walking. "Kiss me" Hayley said. Jacob turned to look at Hayley. "I'm asking you to kiss me" Hayley said. Jacob walked toward Hayley and put his arms around her waist and kissed her. Hayley kissed back. Jacob tapped Hayley thigh and Hayley jumped. Jacob held Hayley close as he kissed her. Soon they pulled away. "Looks like we had our first kiss" Jacob said. Hayley smiled and Jacob put her down. "I gotta go. I'll be back" Jacob said kissing Hayley cheek. Hayley smiled and watched as he left. She was still in shock at what happened. She walked to Bella and Edward." you two saw" Hayley asked. "No but Jacob thoughts are pretty loud" Edward said. Hayley laughed. "You finally had your first kiss" Bella teased. Hayley laughed. Soon they waited until the battle started. "It's starting" Edward said. "Jacob just got there he's good" Edward said. Hayley nodded. "And the pack" Hayley asked. "There good." Edward said. Hayley sighed in relief. "She's close I can hear her thoughts." Edward said. Hayley and Bella hid behind Edward. Hayley noticed something. "She's not alone" Hayley said. Riley popped pit walking. "Riley listen to me Victoria is just using you to distract me. She knows I'll kill you" Edward said. Victoria popped out. Hayley pulled Bella behind her. "In fact she'll be glad she doesn't have to deal with you anymore" Edward said. "Don't listen to them Riley I told you about their mind tricks" Victoria said. "I can read her mind so I know what she thinks of you." Edward said. "He's lying" Victoria said. "She only created you and this army to avenge her true mate. James. That's the only things she cares about not you" Edward said. Riley turned to Victoria. "There's only you. You know that" Victoria told Riley. Riley turned back to the trio in front of him. Hayley then spoke up. "Listen to me Riley. Your from Forks you know the area right" Hayley asked him. Riley nodded. "That's the only reason she chose you. She doesn't love you" Hayley said." Riley. Don't let him do this to us. You know I love you" Victoria said. Hayley could see the pain on Riley face. He then looked up to the trio. He walked slowly and stopped." your dead"Riley said. Then he sped toward them only to be tackled by Seth. Hayley pulled Bella behind her. Seth tool Riley arm off. Victoria was about to run away. "You won't get another chance like this again" Hayley yelled at Victoria. Victoria stopped and looked at Hayley. "You want her. You want Edward to feel the pain you felt when he killed James. When he tore him to pieces, when he turned him into ash, when he turned him into nothing " Hayley said walking towards Victoria. Victoria was shaking with anger until she snapped and went after Hayley. Victoria tackled Hayley. Victoria reached to Bella but was pulled back by Edward and thrown into a tree. Hayley watched as Victoria climbed up the tree. Edward grabbed both Hayley and Bella hand and ran near some trees. Bella hid and Hayley stood in front of her s Edward knocked the tree down. Victoria fell and was about to run to Hayley and Edward. Edward tackled Victoria and they fought. Seth turned to see if Hayley was okay but then Riley kicked Seth into a rock knocking him out. "Seth" Hayley yelled. Riley soon went to help Victoria. It was two against one. Hayley looked around. She saw rocks on the floor and picked one up. She put Bella behind her protecting her twin from any harm. Then before Riley and Victoria could kill Edward, Edward looked to see Hayley cut herself with a rock. Riley and Victoria turned to Hayley as they smelled blood. That got Edward up. Edward threw Victoria and then threw Riley. Seth then came and dragged Riley. Riley was screaming for Victoria but she didn't seem to care. Victoria looked at Hayley who looked at her with a glare. Victoria was about to go and get Hayley before Edward jumped in front and the fought. Soon Edward pulled Victoria head off then but her making her die again. Hayley looked at Victoria who was ripped apart. Her head from her body. Edward walked to Bella and ripped her shirt and but the cloth on Hayley arm. "You okay" Hayley asked. Edward nodded. Seth came up growling. "Something wrong" Bella said. "Alice needs us to go now" Edward said as Hayley handed him a lighter an he lit Victoria body on fire. Edward got Hayley and Bella and sped down the mountain. Nobody expected what was about to happen next.