Chapter 12

Hayley Swan was at Sam Uley and Emily Young house. She was sitting with the pack talking and laughing.
Hayley Outfit

They had earlier gotten a call from Billy saying that Jacob Black took off

They had earlier gotten a call from Billy saying that Jacob Black took off. They tried to find him but he was gone. It hurt Hayley that he was gone but she knew he would be back. He wasn't ready to let his best friend go and become a vampire. Hayley wasn't ready either but she told her sister 'whatever makes you happy then I'm happy'. As Hayley was getting a glass she saw the mailman. She walked out of the house and gotten the mail. She thanked the mailman and walked inside. She went through them and saw one that stood out. She put the others down and opened the one in her hand. She looked at it and it was a wedding invitation. But more different. It had said that Hayley was Bella maid of honor and bridesmaid Bella only bridesmaid. Hayley smiled. "What is it" Sam asked. 'It's a wedding invitation from Bella and Edward. I'm Bella maid of honor and only bridesmaid" Hayley said." Are you sure you want to go? I mean there are going to be a lot of vampires there" Paul asked." I know but this is my sister were talking about and besides I already said yes. That night after the battle and when Carlisle came and fixed me up she came into the room and asked me" Hayley said. The pack nodded. They didn't want their imprint to go but if it made her happy then so be it." and besides Sue and Billy are going which means Seth is going too" Hayley said." Yeah and it's better to have one of their in case Jacob shows up" Sam said. Hayley nodded. Then Hayley phone rang." Alice what's up" Hayley said." Hayley can you come to my house and come help this difficult sister of yours" Alice said." What's difficult about Bella now" Hayley asked." She can't walk in her heels" Alice said. Hayley giggled." I'll be there in a little bit" Hayley said then hung the phone up." what happened" Jared asked." Alice needs my help getting Bella to walk in her heels" Hayley said." has Bella never walked in heels before" Emily asked." no she hasn't" Hayley said." be careful" Embry said." always" Hayley said smiling and the took off in a run. She ran all the way to the Cullen's house. Then she arrived and went to see Alice having trouble with Bella." You just need to break them in" Alice said." I've been breaking them in for three days. Can I just go barefoot" Bella asked." absolutely not dear sister of mine" Hayley said walking up the stairs. Bella smiled at her sister."  I just think this is a little too much. You know the dress the shoes and all of this" Bella said motioning to the aisle." no it's exactly enough. Tomorrow will be perfect" Alice said." where do you want them boss. And hey wolf girl" Emmett said. Hayley smiled. "On either side of the aisle" Alice said. "What aisle" Rosalie asked smiling at Hayley. Hayley smiled back. "Does no one have vision" Alice said walking toward them. Hayley and Bella laughed. Bella took the heels off and put her other shoes on. "So you excited for tomorrow" Hayley asked Bella. Bella nodded. Then she saw Edward looking out the window. Hayley looked at him too. "I can see the way he looks at yjh it's fill of love" Hayley said. Bella smiled. "You two go home and get lots of beauty sleep" Alice said. Hayley and Bella nodded. "I'll see you tomorrow" Hayley said. Bella nodded and hugged her sister. Hayley ran back to Sam and Emily house. Soon she walked in the house. "How did it go" Leah asked. "Didn't go a planned but Bella is ready. She's just nervous" Hayley said. "Lots of people are nervous on their wedding day." Emily said. "How do you feel about tomorrow" Quil asked. "I mean not only is it Bella and Edward wedding day and Bella saying goodbye to her human life but it's me letting my twin go and saying goodbye to her" Hayley said. "But how do you feel on general" Paul asked. "Well nervous because Edward is going to become my brother in law and I'm not ready for that yet" Hayley said. The pack laughed. "Wanna see the bridesmaid dress" Hayley asked. The pack nodded excitedly. Hayley laughed and went upstairs to put her dress on. Once Hayley put in on she looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. She walked downstairs and showed the pack the dress. The packs jaws dropped to the floor. "Like it" Hayley asked nervously. "Love it" the pack said. Hayley laughed. "Who picked it" Jared asked. "I did and Bella did too" Hayley said. The pack nodded. "Well you need to get out of the dress and go to sleep you have s long day ahead of you" Emily said ordering Hayley. Hayley laughed and walked up the stairs and put her dress away and got into her pajamas and fell asleep thinking about tomorrow.