Chapter 16

Bella and Hayley were sitting on the couch. Bella was on the phone with Charlie telling him what was going on. Hayley called Charlie and told him that she was staying at The Cullen's because Carlisle wanted to keep tabs on her and make sure she got better. Bit no visitors were allowed because Hayley needed sleep. "You sound much better" Charlie said. "I feel much better" Bella said. "This whole thing must have put a kink into the honeymoon huh?" Charlie asked. "You could say that" Bella said. "Otherwise married life is treating you okay? Edward still walks on water and all that?"Charlie asked. "Yeah it's different now" Bella said. "Well the important thing is that your better. And that your coming home soon, right?" Charlie asked. Bella sighed. "Okay dad I don't want you to freak out, but I'm going to a medical Center in Switzerland" Bella said. "What? No no. Your not going to Switzerland. You said you were better" Charlie said." I am" Bella said." no Bella I'm getting on a plane. No" Charlie said." No. It's more like a spa. And I'm sure that's I'd be better by the time you got there" Bella said." Bells I don't know" Charlie said." dad don't come. And picture me healthy. Like I'm sitting on the couch eating pizza with you and Hayley" Bella said. Hayley grabbed her sisters hand. This was hard for the both of them. The Cullen's didn't think they would need to think about changing Hayley into a vampire but now they need too. So Carlisle had a needle full of Nightwalker venom to give to Hayley to turn. "You want me to visualize Charlie said. "They say it helps. Just picture me like that. Like I was. It'll make me feel better" Bella said.There was a long pause." dad I got to go okay? " Bella said." Bella" Charlie said." I love you" Bella said and hung the phone up. Hayley used some of the strength she had and higher her sister who was crying." I'm sorry you had to do that" Hayley said. Bella nodded as Hayley wiped Bella tears. Edward walked in the room. He set both cups on the table and kneeled on front of the girls. "I'm sorry I've been so angry" Edward said to Bella. "I would be too" Bella said taking Edwards hand. "I've left you alone in this" Edward said. "Marriage" Bella said. "Well they say first year is the hardest" Hayley said. Edward laughed knowing she was right. Then Edward had a look of wonder on his face. "Who was that" Edward asked. "What" Bella asked. "There is no one besides us three in this room." Hayley said. "I thought I just heard.." Edward said then put his hand on Bella stomach. "Just say something else" Edward said. Hayley and Bella shared a look of confusion. "Like what" they asked in unison. Edward let out a laugh. "Edward what's going on" Bella asked. Hayley got nervous and was confused. "He likes the sound of your voice Hayley" Edward said. "You can hear him" Hayley asked. "In mind" Edward said. Bella put a hand on her stomach and Hayley put a hand on Bella stomach. "He likes the sound of my voice and Bella voice" Edward said. "What else do you hear" Bella asked. "It's so strange. I thought he was like me but he's like you Hayley. Good and Pure. He's happy" Edward said." of course your happy. You got a badass mommy, a badass aunt and a badass uncle"Hayley said talking to her child. Bella and Edward smiled at the interaction. "I love you so much" Hayley said. "He loves you too Hayley" Edward said. Hayley let out a laugh. All three of them just talking to Bella stomach. Jacob walked inside the house. He went upstairs to see Hayley, Bella and Edward laughing and smiling at Bella stomach. He remembers when Hayley told him an only him about Bella baby being Hayley baby. It was a complete shock but Jacob understood. Hayley had wanted kids but when she turned into a wolf that was taken away from her. Jacob went to talk with Carlisle and Esme. "That's the last of it" Jacob asked motioning to the blood. "Bells could deliver as early as tomorrow. If shes going to have any chance she needs blood as well as Hayley" Carlisle said." And you need to feed" Esme said to Carlisle." you need to be around your strongest for them. We need to go tonight" Esme said." Carlisle your the enemy now. Sam won't hesitate. You will be slaughtered" Jacob said." Emmett will come with us" Esme said." that's wont be enough" Jacob said." we have no choice Jacob. If there is anything to save the twins we'll try" Carlisle said." you'd risk your lives for them" Jacob asked." of course we would. Bella is apart of our family now. And Hayley is too" Esme said. Jacob agreed to do it and set up a plan to distract the wolves while Carlisle, Emmett and Esme hunted. While they did that Hayley picked baby names." okay so what if it is a boy" Bella asked." I am thinking either Elijah or EJ. Edward Jacob or PJ. Paul and Jacob." Hayley said." okay those are good names" Bella said." and for a girl" Bella asked. Hayley thought about it and came up with her own name." well I was thinking Renesmee" Hayley said." Renesmee" Bella asked." yeah a combination of our mom's name and Esme name" Hayley said." That's a beautiful name Hayley I like it" Bella said. Hayley smiled and looked at Bella stomach." I Hope you will too" Hayley said. Soon Edward, and Jacob walked in the room. Alice and Rosalie were helping Hayley and Bella stand up."This is pretty important Hayley. Why don't you tell Jacob what you decided" Rosalie said. "What now" Jacob asked. "Rose is trying to talk Hayley out of her baby names" Edward said. "Well I'm on your side no matter what" Jacob said. "If it's a boy Elijah or EJ. Edward Jacob or PJ. Paul Jacob" Hayley said. Jacob chuckled at the names. Even one with Paul in it. Before those two never got along but now they did. "Okay that one is actually not bad" Rosalie said. "Tell him the girl name"Bella said. "If it's a girl I was playing around with our mom's name. Renee and Esme. And I was thinking Renesmee " Hayley said." Renesmee" Jacob said unsure. Edward laughed. "Too weird" Hayley asked. "No it's not too weird. It's beautiful. Totally unique and fits the situation" Edward said. "Thank you Edward" Hayley said. "I like Renesmee" Edward said. "Me too" Bella said. Rosalie and Alice grabbed the cups and gave them to Bella and Hayley but before they could drink the blood a crack was heard. The cup dropped and blood splattered every where. It all happened so fast but Edward caught Bella and Jacob caught Hayley. Bella was going into labour now.