Chapter 9

Soon Hayley and Bella arrived at Edward house.
Hayley outfit

They had gotten a bookbag full of clothes

They had gotten a bookbag full of clothes. Edward opened the door. "Hey what are you two still doing outside" Edward asked. "Nothing" Bella said. Hayley looked around the house. It was big. She has been here before she never got the full tour. She walked up the stairs to Edward room as Edward led them. Hayley looked at his room. "You have a bed" Hayley asked. Edward chuckled. "I thought you two might want one to sleep in" Edward said. "An air mattress would have sufficed" Bella said. Hayley laid in it. "Oh comfortable" Hayley said. "Oh we have snacks in the kitchen if your hungry Hayley" Edward said. Hayley smiled. "When am I not. I'll be back" Hayley said speeding downstairs. She got the snacks and started to eat them. She was a werewolf after all. She got a call from Jacob. She answered it. "Jake what's up" Hayley asked. "Wanted to make sure you were okay" Jacon said. "I'm fine Jake don't worry I got Bella and Edward here and I'm a big girl I can take care of myself" Hayley said. Jacob laughed. "I know I'm just worried about you" Jacob said. "Aww you worry about me" Hayley teased. "We all do Hayley you know that" Jacob said. Hayley smiled. "I know that I'm just kidding but thanks for checking in I am about to go to Edward room with Bella" Hayley said. "Alright I'll see you tomorrow" Jacob said. "Alright see you" Hayley said. "I love you" Jacob said. Hayley smiled. "Love you too" Hayley said hanging the phone up. She smiled and walked back upstairs to Edward room she walked in to see Edward on one knee with a ring box in his hand. She smiled and stood in the door way. "Isabella Sean I promise to love you every moment of forever. So will you do me the extraordinary honor of marrying me" Edward asked. Hayley wondered what Bella was gonna say. She didn't like Edward but she warmed up to him and thought if Bella was happy then she is. "Yes" Bella said. Hayley cheered. Bella and Edward looked to see Hayley clapping and smile. "Congratulations" Hayley said. Bella smiled. "I just wish we had a bottle of champagne to pop" Hayley said. Edward and Bella laughed. Bella and Edward hugged as Hayley jumped on the bed an landed on her back on the bed laughing Bella joining her.
~The next morning~
Bella and Hayley pricked their finger and blood came out. They put their blood on the trees. So the newborns can come to where they sleep blood. "You guys are going a bit overboard" Edward said. "If this is all we can contribute then we want to be thorough" Bella said. "The newborns will be frantic." Edward said. Hayley waited for Jacob not listening to Bella and Edward conversation. Once she saw Jacob she ran up to him and hugged him. "Hey you sleep okay" Jacob asked. "Yeah I did" Hayley said. Jacob walked to the duo. "Whose head is unclear" Jacob asked. "Nobody I hope" Bella said. "Alice said there is a storm coming" Edward said. "Yeah I can feel it" Jacob said. "We should get going" Jacob said. "I'll see you in a couple of hours" Edward said. Bella nodded. Jacob took Hayley hand and waited for Bella. Soon Bella came and walked with them to the mountain. It took a long time but they made it. Jacob held his hand out for Hayley as she walked up. "Damn that was a long ass walk" Hayley said. Jacob laughed. They made it to the camp site to see the tent set up. "You should get going" Edward said. "No I'm staying. You'll need connections to the pack keep tabs on everything." Jacob said. "Your not gonna fight" Bella asked. "Seth will spell me in the morning. He's upset he won't be in any part of the action." Jacob said. "That's good we don't need me when to worry about him and get herself killed" Hayley said. Jacob nodded. "Let's get you inside" Edward said to Bella and Hayley. They walked inside the tent. Soon it was dark and there was a snow storm. Bella was whimpering from the cold. Hayley was having trouble falling asleep with Bella teeth chattering. The cold doesn't bother her because she is a wolf. "I should have chosen a site lower down" Edward said. "It's fine I'm okay" Bella said. The wind got stronger. Then Jacob came inside the tent. "Can't sleep with all that teeth chattering." Jacob said. "Me neither"Hayley said. Jacob went to Hayley and wrapped his arms around her keeping her warm even though she didn't need it. Hayley wrapped her arms around Bella to keep her warm and Bella wrapped her arms around Hayley trying to get warm. "Jesus mother of God your cold Bella" Hayley said. "Would be faster if you took your clothes off" Jacob said to Hayley. Hayley gave him a look. Soon Bella fell asleep. Hayley fell asleep as well. Bella was warm with Jacob and Hayley warmth. "Can you at least attempt to control your thought about Hayley" Edward asked Jacob. Jacob rolled his eyes. Let's just say those two had a talk while the girls were asleep. And it wasn't a good one.