Chapter 3

Hayley outfit

Hayley was in her room looking at her computer

Hayley was in her room looking at her computer. She was watching videos bored out of her mind. As she was she felt this sense. She knew her dad was out hunting bears who were probably killing tourists. Hayley got up from her room and sped to Bella room. Bella was not in her room. Hayley then thought where Bella could be. Then she felt a sense that she had to go to the cliffs. Hayley sped over. She was going as fast as she could. She then made it to the cliffs to see Bella about to jump. She ran over and grabbed Bella hand before she actually fell. "What are you doing" Hayley asked. "Cliff diving" Bella said. "Don't it's not safe right now" Hayley said. But just as Hayley was about to pull Bella up Victoria knocked the both of them into the water. Hayley rose up from the water. She looked for Bella. She then dived back down and grabbed Bella. Hayley tried to get back up but the current was too strong. Then Hayley was losing consciousness. Jacob dove in the water and grabbed both Hayley and Bella. Sam was with him. Jacob did CPR on Bella while Sam did it on Hayley. Bella soon woke up. The rest of the pack showed up. "She isn't waking up"Sam said. Both Jacob and Sam kept doing CPR to wake up Hayley. Then all of a sudden Hayley eyes opened and she coughed put water. Hayley took deep breaths in. Hayley then got he breathing patterns back to normal. "Jacob take the girls home. We're headed to the Clearwater house." Sam said. "What happened" Hayley asked. "Harry had a heart attack" Sam said. Hayley gasped. "I'm going with" Hayley said. But before anyone could protest Hayley already was speeding to the Clearwater house. Soon Hayley made it. Hayley saw Sue crying. She ran over to her. "I'm so sorry Sue" Hayley said. Sue hugged the film while crying. "Let me get some towels for you" Sue said. Hayley waited outside. Emily brought some of Sam's clothes that were warm. Hayley thanked her and went inside to change. Once she was done she walked outside to see the Pack. "Are you okay" Paul asked her. "Just shocked. Harry gone and it's all the red head bitches fault that he is" Hayley said as tear spilled out here eyes. Soon Hayley got a call from Jacob. "Jacob.... What?.... She ranto Italy to save her ex boyfriend who left her.... Let her do what she wants I'll take care of it" Hayley said hanging up the phone. "What do you mean by that" Sam asked. "Let's just say your gonna have a pissed off werewolf on you hands" Hayley said walking away. Jacob was gonna take her home. Jacob was driving Hayley home. "Be careful Hayley" Jacob said. "I will see you later" Hayley said. Hayley Walker inside her house and saw her dad sitting reading the not Bella left him. "I know that she is 18 years old but it doesn't matter she shouldn't have left. Get some rest dad. You need it" Hayley said. Charlie nodded and went to sleep. Hayley looked out the window in her room and he eyes changed color. "Be careful Cullen's the werewolf Swan is coming to meet you'' Hayley said. The Cullen's were going to be in huge trouble.