Chapter 21

Julie's pov:

I walk into dance class already dreading the fact that Nick is going to be there let alone my dance partner. 

"Hey, Julie" Nick says trying to call me over to him.

I walk over to him ignoring his greeting.

"You can pick the song" He tells me.

"Ya, I was planning on it." I tell him

"So who's trama are we dancing to?" he asks me 

"Your's. I don't feel like being that vulnerable with you." I say annoyed.

"Same here" 

"Fine why don't we just dance about something happy" he suggests a couple of minutes later.

"Ok fine ummm come to my house around five." I tell him 

"Why not after school?" he asks

"I have shit to do you ask too many questions." 

The bell rings and we continue to our next class.

"Ok, you guys this is the last day that 5 Seconds of summer are going to be here so everyone say your goodbyes." Mrs. Harrison tells us.

I stay in the back while all the girls swoon over them for them while saying their goodbyes. Luke kissed a girl on the cheek causing her to pass out. That probably would have been me a couple of months ago. Everyone has finally said their goodbyes and I go and say goodbye to them even though I will see them in a few hours.

"Bye guys see you later," I tell them as they walk out of the classroom. 

I walk into the studio and plop down next to Mikey and Calum. 

"Ugh, guys you will not believe it Nick is my partner for dance class so now I have to go home to dance with I am super super excited," I say sarcastically.

"I'm sorry Julie but I mean at least Luke will be there too, I doubt he would let you be alone with Nick." Ashton tells me. I told the boys about me and Luke being a thing. They are my best dead end because I mean who are they going to tell. 

"Oh no Luke knows nothing about this and he won't. I don't want him worrying about me." I tell them. "Speaking of which I have to go see you guys later. We start recording tomorrow right?" 

"Yes, we do. Bye, see you later Molina." Calum says to me as I walk out of the studio.

"Luke?" I yell into the studio.

"Julie you're back." Luke says as he picks me up and swings me around.

Luke sets me on my feet and kisses me. The kiss quickly grows and we are interrupted by Reggie and Alex.

"AHHHHHHHH I freaking knew it." Alex says

I look to the floor and my face turns a bright shade of red. 

"Ok well I don't mean to push you guys out of the studio but I need to work on a dance ALONE." I say trying to get Luke out of here before Nick gets here.

"Fine. Fine" They say as they turn around and walk out. Just then Luke comes back kisses me quickly then leaves again.

Nick walks into the studio with a radio.