Chapter 1

Ok so this is a very IMPORTANT author's note. I am just gonna act like the whole weird thing with Caleb going into Nick's body didn't happen cause umm it doesn't fit my plot so ya. -A

"Oh hey Nick" says Julie as she opens her front door.

"Hey Julie you were really good last night. I tried to find you last night but I couldn't" said Nick 

"Oh sorry I just went home right away." said Julie and just as Julie finished her sentence Luke popped up behind Nick beginning to mock him

"Oh ok well I got these flowers I heard they are your favorite." says Nick handing Julie some pink roses. 

"Awwwww isn't that sweet" Luke says making puppy dog eyes at Nick then looks at Julie smiling. 

"But her favorite flowers aren't roses they are Dahlias just like her mom" Luke says to Nick who can't hear him. Luke then shoots a wink Julie's way causing her to blush and smile.

"How did you know that" Julie says to Luke but Nick thinks she is speaking to him.

"To be honest it's what Carrie told me I asked her cause you two used to be friends and all" Nick says in unison with Luke as he says "I saw the patch on your leather vest the night we performed Finally Free" 

"And Nick not too smart asking your ex girlfriend about flowers for you new girlfriend." Luke says then poofs out.

"New Girlfriend?" Julie says out loud to Luke who has just poofed out 

"Huh?" Nick says to Julie 

"Oh sorry I was talking to myself I just remember that that Flynn has a new girlfriend" Julie says trying to sound the least bit sane. 

"Oh ok. Well I better get going before my parents worry bye Julie" Nick says while walking away from Julie's front door. 

Julie then heads up stairs thinking about what a crazy 24 hours she has had. Carlos knows her secrete, she can feel the boys, she played the Orpheum, and some how Luke thinks she is dating Nick. Julie then lays in her bed and lets out a big sigh filled with excitement and stress. Julie then decided to put her thoughts to paper and started to write down some lyrics that have been stuck in her head since her dance class with Nick.

The truth is finally breaking through
Two worlds collide when I'm with you
Our voices rise and soar so high
We come to life when we're
In perfect harmony
Whoa-oa-oa, whoa-oa-oa
Perfect harmony
Whoa-oa-oa, whoa-oa-oa

Julie then starts messing around with some melodies on her mini piano that fits in her lap. Julie is then interrupted by Flynn that comes flying in through her bedroom door. 

"Jules we gotta talk" Flynn says half way screaming.

"Flynn you ok what's wrong" Julie says to her friend

"Nothing is the matter I just saw Nick was here" Flynn teases Julie while poking her on the stomach Julie rolls her eyes.

"Flynn stop you know I like LU-" Julie was saying before she got interrupted by Luke poofing into Julie's bedroom

"Luuuuuuke heyyyyyyyy" Julie says awkwardly

"Hey Jules, Hey Flynn" Luke says. Since Julie saved the boys from Caleb's stamps everyone can see them and feel them now, but only if the boys want them to see them.

"Ok since I don't know where the other two boys are so I will tell you guys now. So I have huge news the manager of Panic sent me an email asking if you guys wanted to open for them on tour." Flynn says. Julie looks at Luke to make the decision.