Chapter 8

Leaving for tour day

''Julie wake up we leave in 8 hours." Reggie says walking into Julie's room and opening up her curtains.

"5 more minutes." Julie says as she pulls her comforter over her face.

Reggie rips the cover off of Julie causing her to groan because of the bright sun hitting her eyes and the chill in the air.

"Wake up Julie, do you have all of your stuff packed?" Reggie says pulling her out of her bed.

"AAHHHHHHHHHH IT'S TOUR DAY AHHHH ARE ALEX AND LUKE AWAKE CAN WE GO WAKE THEM UP AHHHHHHHHHHH AND YES MY STUFF IS PACKED IT HAS BEEN PACKED FOR WEEEEEEKS." Julie says while jumping up am down with Reggie.

"Alex is awake but Luke isn't" Reggie says 

Just as the words leave Reggie's mouth Julie races down stairs and into Luke bed room. His bedroom is dimly lit by the sun poking through the black curtains. Then Julie realizes this is the first time she has ever been in Luke's bedroom. She has been in Alex's and Reggie's room millions of times, but never Luke's. Julie looks around Luke room admiring his choice of black walls and band posters around the room. She looks over at the all black sleek desk in the corner of his room to see a piece of paper. She assumes it is a song and doesn't think much of it. Julie stands on Luke's bed that lays directly under the only window in his room. She opens the curtains which causes Luke to turn on his back and Julie to fall. Luke wakes up to Julie straddling him and  his hands on Julie's hips steading her. 

"You good." Luke says in a deep raspy morning voice.

"Ummmm Ya. I think so." She says and the two are both smiling

Instead of moving Julie just stays where she is and screams "IT'S TOUR DAY"

Luke then lifts Julie off of him and gets up saying. "Well then I better start packing." 

"You haven't started packing yet?" Julie says with wide eyes.

"I was meaning too but then I got distracted." Luke says picking up the piece of paper Julie saw earlier and putting it into his desk drawer and heading over to his closet and pulling out a suitcase. 

Julie sits on Luke's bed wrapped in the covers and helps him pack she tells him what to bring and what not to bring.

"Luke you do no need to bring the Hunger Games books." Julie says rolling her eyes.

"Yes I do. What if I want to read them." Luke says in his defense.

"Luke we are gonna be so busy and you hate reading." Julie says crawling across the bed and taking the books setting them on Luke's night stand.

4 hours until bus leaves

Luke finishes packing his bags and Julie gets ready so she can go visit Nick before the bus leaves.

Julie heads into the bathroom doing some light make up and putting two small braids to frame her face while the rest of her curly hair flows down her back. She heads into her room putting on a plaid brown and crème skirt with a brown crew neck and a white turtle neck underneath. Since she is wearing a long sleeve she only has to cover the bruises on her legs. She grabs her purse and keys and heads over to Nick's.

"Hey Julie, Nick is up in his room right now you can go see him if you would like." Nick's mom says to Julie.

Julie walks inside like she has a thousand times before. She heads upstairs and into Nick's bedroom. 

"Hey Nick." Julie says.

"Hey Jules." Nick says never looking up from his phone.

Julie crawls into Nick's bed and lays her head on his chest he puts his phone down then begins to kiss Julie. She wants one last happy day with Nick before she leaves. Julie stay's at Nick's house for another two hours then she says her good byes to Nick, his sister, and his mom. Julie hops in her car and heads home she then spends the rest of her time with her dad and Carlos.