Chapter 3

Songs in this story

Stand up - One Direction

Up all Night - One Direction

Julie wakes ups and get's ready for school she does her make up simply with some concealer, mascara, eyebrows, and some lip gloss. She puts on a pair of black white and plaid pants cuffed at the bottom with Doc martens. She puts on a simple white crop top with a turquoise corduroy cropped jacket. She heads down stairs to her father and brother singing her happy birthday.

"Happy birthday Julie" Carlos says as he hugs his now 17 year old sister.

"Thanks Carlos, Thanks Papa." Julie says as the three grab plates and begin to eat their breakfast.

"Julie, since it is your special day me and Flynn put together a birthday party for you at 6:00" Ray says.

"Awwwww thanks Papa" Julie says while hugging her dad.

Julie and her family finish their breakfast. Julie, Carlos, and her dad do the dishes together. Julie says goodbye to her family then walks to school with Flynn.

"Did your dad tell you?" Flynn asks Julie.

"Yes he did." Julie says jumping up and down out of excitement for her party

"Ahhh Jules I am excited to and I also invited Nick." Said Flynn

"Actually, speaking of Nick he texted me last night and said he wanted to talk before school. What do you think He wants to talk about?" Julie asks Flynn

"Ummm I think we both know what he wants to tell you. Girl he is gonna try and shoot his shot again." Flynn tells Julie

"I was thinking about that to and I think I might say yes." Julie says to her friend.

"Really?" says Flynn

"Ya I have been thinking about what you said about Luke. He isn't real and he is also 25 years older then me. He sees me as a little sister and friend nothing more." Julie says with sadness in her voice.

"I'm sorry Julie I know things like that can be hard to admit and talk about." says Flynn while hugging Julie while a small amount of tears run down her face.

"Hey Julie you ok?" says Nick running up to Julie and Flynn.

"Ya me and Flynn were just talking about my mom." says Julie lying straight to the boy's face.

Nick hugs Julie trying to comfort her.

"Well it really isn't your birthday unless you cry right." says Julie wiping the last tear off of her face. This cause Flynn to laugh and Nick to have a worried look on his face.

Nick begins to walk with Julie and Flynn. Nick places his hand on Julie's back.

"Is this ok?" Nick asks Julie

"Yes" Julie says now walking closer to Nick

5 minutes later they are at the school.

"Oh Nick what did you wanna ask me?" Julie says

"Oh I had a few things. I got you these flowers, I asked Flynn this time though." Says Nick while handing Julie a bouquet dahlias.

"Thanks Nick" Julie says hugging him.

"I also got you this" Nick says while holding a long rectangle box that has Pandora writing across it.

Julie opens the box to see a small dainty bracelet with a music note dangling from it.

"I love it Nick." says Julie as Nick clasps the bracelet around her wrist.