Chapter 7

Tw: Abuse

I will be putting a *** before and after the scene

-A

Luke pulls up to Julie's house with everyone passed out in the back seat of the car, except for Reggie. Reggie gets out of the car waking up Alex then carrying Flynn to his room. He sets her down on his bed covering her with a blanket he leaves his room then falls asleep on the couch in the studio. 

Luke gets out of the car and Julie wakes up. 

"Morning" Luke says to Julie while she unbuckles her seat belt.

"Morning" Julie says getting out of the car falling, but Luke catches her.

"It's okay I got you" Luke says now bridal carrying Julie. 

They make it up to Julie bedroom and he puts her in bed. He takes of her shoes and swings her legs so now she is laying in her bed.

"Hey, Luke." Julie says slurring her words together

"Ya Jules." Luke says

"Thanks for taking care of me." Julie says

"Ya no problem." Luke says and Julie tries to get out of her bed.

"Woah woah woah, what do you think you are doing." Luke says while Julie basically falls out of her bed.

"I need to get out of this uncomfortable dress." Julie says while starting to lift her dress up.

Luke pulls Julie's dress back down because he knows if she was sober she would not want him to see her in just her underwear. Luke then goes into Julie's closet and grabs her some shorts and begins to look for a tee shirt. Of course Luke thinks to himself. Julie hasn't done her laundry in weeks she has no clean shirts. Luke takes off his shirt and puts it on Julie, over her dress. He then puts on her shorts. After he grabs the thin straps of her dressing pulling it out from under her clothes so he doesn't see anything he isn't supposed to. He then puts the dress in her laundry basket, and begins to leave her bedroom.

"Hey Luke I love you." Julie says making Luke immediately turn around. 

"I love you too Jules." Luke says.

"You also look really good without a shirt on." Julie says before she passes out. Luke just blushes and lets out a little laugh. Luke then heads into his bedroom and falls asleep.

The next morning Julie wakes up to see she is out of her dress and in Luke's tee shirt. She is a little confused but she knows they would never do anything, especially without her consent. She heads down stairs to see Flynn drinking coffee with some sunglasses on. Reggie comes up from behind her looking the same. Luke is also in the kitchen and he looks awake as ever. Julie gives Flynn the eyes saying let's get coffee and McDonald's. Flynn shakes her head yes, Julie grabs her keys and they start to make their way to the door.

"Oh you guys want anything?" Julie asks the boys.

"Umm where are you guys going?" Luke asks.

"Oh didn't you hear me Dunkin' and McDonald's." Julie says like it was obvious.

"Julie you didn't even say anything you just looked at Flynn and all the looks look the same. I can never tell if you think a boy is gross, cute, annoying, or if you just want coffee." Reggie says flustered.

"I Don't know we just know." Flynn says

"Just three iced coffees, thanks." Luke says knowing he can't begin to understand talking with your eyes.