Chapter 2

The songs in this chapter are

Enchanted - Taylor Swift

Perfect Harmony - JATP

Luke wakes up to Julie still fast asleep in his arms. He runs his fingers gently over her hair to wake he up. Julie opens her eyes to Luke smiling down at her. Julie smiles back then her eye wide.

"Wait I got it" says Julie. 

"Got what?" says Luke while Julie climbs over Luke then ends up tripping over a chair and lands face first onto the floor. Luke begins to laugh.

"It's not funny" says Julie rolling her eyes at Luke.

"It's a little funny." says Luke while biting his lower lip.

Julie gets up and climbs on top her desk chair and grabs her dream box. 

"I have the next part for the song." says Julie while plopping down on her bed and Luke poofs his guitar into his arms and begins to play the chords they liked for the song.

Julie begins to sing

You set me free
You and me together is more than chemistry
Love me as I am
I'll hold your music here inside my hands

Luke stares at Julie because of how good she looked and sounded while she sang.

"Then I was thinking we continue into the chorus."

Julie starts to sing

The truth is finally breaking through
Two worlds collide when I'm with you
Our voices rise and soar so high
We come to life when we're
In perfect harmony
Whoa-oa-oa, whoa-oa-oa
Perfect harmony
Whoa-oa-oa, whoa-oa-oa
Perfect harmony

"Ya that's good but what if we took out the The truth is finally breaking through two worlds collide when I'm with you  and we replace it with this,

Luke begins to sing 

We say we're friends, we play pretend
You're more to me, we're everything
Our voices rise and soar so high
We come to life when we're
In perfect harmony
Whoa-oa-oa, whoa-oa-oa
Perfect harmony
Whoa-oa-oa, whoa-oa-oa
Perfect harmony

"That is perfect." says Julie.

Julie gets out of bed puts the paper with the song on it in her dream box and Luke poofs out of her room. Julie gets dressed in leggings, Air Force 1s,  and a 5SOS band TEE. She heads down stairs and starts to make pancakes for her, her dad, and Carlos. Julie flips the last pancake onto the plate and sets the stacks of pancakes on the dinning table as she hears the click of the front door.

"Papa" Julie says as she runs and hugs her dad.

"Pumpkin I missed you." Her dad said.

"Where's Carlos?" He asked

"Oh he is still sleeping." Julie said "CARLOS WAKE UP" Julie screamed up the stair and a minute later Carlos was running down the stairs egger to see his dad.

The family sits down at the table they are about finished with their meal when Julie decides to ask her dad about the tour.

"Hey dad can I ask you something very important?" Julie said.

"Sure anything sweet heart." Her dad said.

"Well Panic's manager E-mailed Flynn yesterday asking if me and the band wanted to go on tour with them. The tour starts on June 1st so it would be in like 6 months. I would be done with school and I would be back November 3rd and I was thinking I could get a tutor on the road so I don't fall back in school." Julie told her father.