Chapter Twenty Six - Like my First Time

Jennie POV

Our way going to her room was short almost stumbling. I'm feeling nervous again, it's like going to my first time making love with her. I'm also worried because her mom might heard us doing nasty things knowing that she doesn't have any idea that we had sex before. They might be worried me being pregnant not being tied up with her daughter, you know Aunt Chitthip do really believe to tradition of marriage comes first before this things but I am all ready so that's not a problem at all, even my family will love the idea of my pregnancy as long as its Lisa and I can't let her get away from me now that I found her and right now here in my arms.

'No....no... as in Never'

'Lisa is mine since before, its my right to claim what's I lost'

'This is our time, the perfect time'

'I love her and I always will'

My thoughts about my dreamily future with Lisa was cut off when I felt that I was placed carefully in a soft material mattress and Lisa was hovering me above. I know she was hard and high from lustful moments a while ago because she haven't able to cum as I interupted her jacking off.

Lisa was still the same. The one who really love to give you a respect. I know she want it hard and aggressive but she really controlled herself not to because she considers me and afraid that she'll gonna hurt me. I don't care what she want in my body as long that I can satisfy her I'm all good.

She was kissing me sweetly and I really loving it, its the same kisses that I longed for many years. So I wrapped my arms around the back of her neck playing with her blonde hair.

I am kissing her the same amount she was giving me, I will give her same satisfaction so I started my move by pulling her t shirt up and she gets what I want so she held her hands up high so that I can undress her. Unsatisfied with seeing her with sports bra and still in pants, I harshly undress her sports bra, pulling down her pants and boxer. I am not surprise when her dick slam to her harden 6-pack abdomen. This sight is satisfying and I can live with it the rest of my life seeing this special part which can make me crazily horny and can give me my dreamed gorgeous and handsome children in the future.

She was taken aback with my action so I pulled my own t shirt up, undressing my self, letting her see her favorite mounds, I also pull down my pajama and I am not wearing something underneath so she noticed how wet I am for her.

Because she was in her deep thoughts, maybe she's contemplating or might surprised with my action that's why she was staring me for too long and not able to speak but the undeniable lust was written in her eyes so to wake her up from her deep imagination, I pulled her harshly, aggressively kissing her biting her lower lip asking for entrance and thanks God Almighty because she's kissing me back and allowing me to devour her mouth.
— — —

Lisa POV 

I can't believe Jennie was this aggressive so I am imagining if she had sex the time I left her but that thoughts sadden me right after and I unconsciously tearing up.

"What's wrong Love"oh her new endearment she was giving me maybe it was her endearment to her latest man/woman.

I am really trying to shrugging that thoughts but my negativity was really contaminating my mind and it only gives me bag imaginations like how Jennie cried pleasurably, the way she loved that person or the possessiveness she was loving before and everything about Jennie that might be giving to someone who she'd meet after many years.

With my non answering reaction, she asks me again.

"Hey, what's up? You okay"she sounded genuinely concern wiping the tears that rolled down from my eyes.