Chapter Fourteen - Frustrations

After a week of Hawaii moments, Jennie was very ecstatic of the idea of claiming Lisa officially so she was the one who moved first because the tall one was so turtle moving. She invited her to a dinner that turns out to be something more romantic than to the one she prepared in Hawaii, she was assuring that this day will marked as date of having Lisa as her girlfriend.

The dinner went well, the romantic music adds color to the temperature to both of them. The heavy breathing, unexpected blushing, obvious flirting and skin touching was observed but Jennie who has more plans waited the finale. And it was an absolutely 'Yes Jennie, you will be my girlfriend'.

Even Lisa was embarrassed that she was acting gay for letting Jennie asks her first, she can't wait also to make it official. But she has only one condition and the brunette agreed.

Jennie was having thoughts at the condition Lisa was implying but of course loving her is enough to trust in her 'Don't worry even we're keeping it secret, I will be faithful and loyal to you'.

Lisa assured Jennie in every means and even put her life to that promise. She wasn't shy or not proud of having Jennie as her loving partner, its just that she was feeling down when people will know and they will judge her knowing that Jennie was far different from her especially their opposing status in the society.
— — —
A month passed Jennie was really feeling down because of the idea that Lisa was not sexually attracted to her, she felt that she did wrong in their last love making way back in Hawaii or its just she is boring because she always flirts seductively with her and the one always make way to avoid the temptations.

She felt it, every time she was making a move to the doe eyed skinny girl, the latter always end up kissing her in forehead after their long almost eating mouths interaction.
— — —

One early morning, she was very moody meeting up her friends in the first day class for this year.

"What with that frowning look Jendeuk? It is early in the morning and you're looking a fuming kitten"Nayeon asked her friend who still doesn't talk to them.

Flashback
This early in the morning after a month, she felt something warm wet in her undies, upon checking it she was frustrated knowing that.

'Great, I'm still not pregnant' The red spot was visible-her monthly period. The plan she knows successful way back then was now hundred percent failure. She lied that she was on pill to Lisa but also forgot the calendar method, the time they made love she was infertile and safe to have intercourse.

She hurriedly stompingly walk towards her bathroom, groaning madly and hardly undress herself to take a bath.

She really plan to get pregnant with Lisa. No one can stop her with this idea.

Sighing heavily closing her eyes, she was thinking more ideas. She just cant enough of having a family with Lisa. The plan is not about Ruby Jane now, its all about Jennie Ruby Jane Kim. Slowly and surely, she was first planning how to seduce Lisa to made love again to her and hopefully she agreed to it.
Flashback end

Her long spacely quiet response was observed of her friends. They were patiently waiting for Jennie.

"How to seduce someone to get you in bed?"Jennie casually ask earning a blinking shocked to the rest of the group. The seven of them was walking going to their assigned classroom.

Jennie looking straight towards them and somehow not minding what her friends about to comment, she was practically waiting anticipating a good feedback that will answer her dying question for a month now.

"Come again Jen"Irene said slightly shaking her head not believing she just heard

"Y'all heard me, not gonna repeat myself, I know you heard it because I emphasize it loudly"Jennie answered unfazed