Chapter Five - Turning Point

It was 24 hours already that Baifern left Lisa but there's no any news from her. She was really worried because she felt something was going on. But she keep telling herself 'everything is fine' 'don't think negatively' 'she will contact you soon'. But the easiness doesnt leave her thoughts. Just 4 more days and she will be in Seoul too, but the excitement she felt was changed with worries.
— — —

One more day passed, but Baifern doesn't contact her. She called her but she was sent to voicemall. After hours passed, her phone beeps it was from unknown number saying.

Unknown
'Hey loser, you will always be, click the link bro 🤣
Link'. Hahahahahaha'

Ofcourse as a curios one, she clicked the said link but after opening it she dropped her phone and her tears falls.

'Why it has to he always me, I am really a loser, God are you really there?'  Lisa was sobbing weakly she can't help it. The image and the news was legit.

The Maurer and Bah families was about to emerge. This two young generation was excited to their upcoming wedding. It was confirmed by both of the families.
— — —

Lisa just tossed her phone, feeling numb with the unending pain. The pain she had from her younger age up to now was like a dram of water where a small water dropped slowly but when time comes that it had no space. The water leaks. And that's why her tears falls non stop.

After of hours crying she called Tina saying that she will join her with Bambam.

Tina was offered an advertisement but that advertisement need 3 persons to complete. So Tina decided to contact her cousins and offered them at the same time. She knows Lisa need enough money before going to Seoul in few more days, so it might help a little.

— — —

The shoot finally came but the the images of these beautifully handsome cousins bombed the internet not only in Thailand but also around Asia. There pictures was spread like a wildfire in an open area of California.

— — —
In Seoul

The Kims family are now in the mansion because it was Old Master Kim birthday and they celebrated it only with their family members. Jiyong,Dara and Jennie came in first.
Jessi, Jongkook and twins Dahyun and Jisso came after a few minutes. But Kwangsoo, Michelle and Yeri was a bit late because the staffs was happened to received a news that the two of their newly offered scholars gained such popularity which was unexpected. So they stayed a while and held a meeting shortly informing there plans.

"Im sorry Paps something came up"Kwangsoo bowed down together with his wife and daughter.

"No son, youre just a bit late, we're complete now so let's dig in"Old Master Kim responded happily. He was indeed a happy old man seeing a complete family of him on his special day. Jennie on the other hand rolled her eyes because 'Yeri the fucking Kim' glared at her after hearing what she mumbles saying 'always special tssss, what make them special anyway. Grrrrr' (acting like a fuming cat)