Chapter Twenty Five - No Denying

Somi POV

Holding shaking and tightly the breakable wine glass, dark red venomous blood flowing through my veins, staring deathly to my bowing servant whom I slapped a while ago because angriness succumbed me was the feeling I felt now.

Who wouldn't?

Since I found out about Lisa again, I made such efforts just to talk to her but she was declining my humble request. There were time I paid some of her staffs but they remained loyal to her.

I tried to play dirty, threat them harshly but in returns they banned me for making such appointments anymore.

I was fucking furious of what they did but I can't do anything, Lisa was heavily protected of her entertainment and she was famous already even riches can't buy her time.

Do you think I give up? No bitches.
I tried to hire some professionals to have appointment with her but she was good enough to find out who was behind it. And I really don't know what I have done to her for treating me badly.

Many weeks had passed still I haven't able to talk to her.

Her first ever concert was announced. I thought if I decided to buy the ticket the next morning I can still have those but to my dismay her ticket was sold out only after 5 minutes of opening the selling. I mentally slap myself for being idiot. I lost again.

Expert in not giving up? Well, that's me. The moment one of Lisa's fan who had emergency decided to sell her ticket by doing a bidding. I tried to bid up until to my extent but I lose again. I can't afford such money for that. I am just starting up with the business I inherit with my parents.

'Just stay positive Jeon Somi, wait and you'll gonna own her in your perfect time'I mentally note that to myself. Waiting is not a bad idea. I can't let myself pushed some plans I know that it will only lead to failure just like how Hanbin's plan wasted for nothing.

Carmela was my secretary for years now. She barge into my room just to inform me something that boils my blood.

'That fucking Jennie Kim'

'I can't lose again'

'For this fucking time, No way'

I dismiss Carmela because she was in wrong timing giving me bullshits. Do you know why?

Because I was fucking with Mino. Actually we both don't love each other. Only sex. That's what is. We're on the verge of orgasms but she interrupted us. I was frustrated a bit but decided do drop that because I know she will give me important message.

After I read and get the newspaper she handed me, I crumpled it. Slapping her hard leaving her with swollen bleeding lips. If you tell me I was crazy, then call me that because I don't care. I can't help myself with this sudden news.

Maybe you'll gonna ask why I still want Lisa if I already have someone who fucked me endlessly. Well, I have needs myself, but when I'm fucking with him its Lisa who I imagined.
— — —

Lisa POV

Thank God, after long hours I can fully have my bed rest but I faced palm myself when I realized that I still need to meet my friends and Jennie.

Harry was teasing me annoyingly. Well, he knows everything besides he was my fucking best-friend so its no use if I keep it secret.

I was also thankful to him for lending my friends his loving van. Yeah, he really love that thing and to tell you, he was the one who pushed me to buy one. He reasoned out that it was our friendship sign and he can only feel my sincerity of being friends with him if I buy one. Just a fucking idiot right? How could a thing be a meaningful bond for our friendship? He forgot that everything we did together just to survived this cruel world was enough to keep us tied together as brother and sister who came from different mothers? That was more sign of our loyalty.