Chapter Ten - Mentor Lisa

Two months means rest to most of students. Some of them must be gathering having nonsense overnight parties, some will be playing all day long online games while eating junk foods and some must be enjoying the different sceneries of the countries they will be visiting for vacation but for Lisa it is all about earning more money to support her mother's medication.

Last week, she found out that her mom was attacked of hypertension. And her father income can only buy her mother's 3-day maintenance thankfully she saved enough for the past months diet and give a huge part of it leaving her almost ten percent remaining of the said total savings she made.

Lisa saddens with the fact that the total money she give was enough for a month medication only leaving nothing to the Manoban couple, it also means no allowance for food and other necessities. So she advised to her father to buy only two weeks of the prescription because she will give the remaining for the next 10 days.

With that, she asked her manager what she can do to earn additional income.

The manager said no need because he will be gladly to help her but Lisa declined it knowing that her manager had a family to support with. So to find the solution, the manager asked the management in regards with this matter listing the dont's of Lisa.

When Kwangsoo and Michelle found out about it, they offered something Lisa can't deny. They were told that Lisa declined her manager helping hands so they know she will also reject the free money they will genuinely give so they immediately opened a program that.....
— — —
Friday the 13th, seven in the evening. The Korea's national news was televised, the anchor was finished to report the latest news of the country and before the news report time about to finish he said winking to someone who he was referring to

"Please welcome CL to announced the amazing showbiz news, take the floor now our beautiful CL"the camera immediately moved to a standing ethereal Korean beauty in her 3 high heeled pointy black shoes

"Thank you very for that sweet talk introduction anchor Park"bowing to the suit in black man standing proud with a killer smile

Then she continued.....

"For the latest showbiz news, I just received it a while ago, the KMK Entertainment Corporation was inviting everyone to enroll to their latest dance program for a month with the trainer Lisa Manoban"announces confused

"I am not familiar with this one, but anyways, the company send the video of hers so before we watch it, the enrollment will be held in their company starting tomorrow at 10:00 in the morning, first 150 students will be catered, so let's enjoy watching the promising trainer you will be enrolling with"CL added and the news screen record was changed to

— — —
It was only televised 5-minute ago but it was topping the Korea's trending list.

Many fan girls recorded it and shared in social media, gaining a lot of attention. Likes and comments, fan girls was dying hard to met her.

Jennie was immediately informed by it. So she immediately called her uncle Kwangsoo to reserve a slot for her earning a teasing from him.

Yes, her father, uncles, cousins and even grandparents was informed about her affectionate feeling towards the great Lalisa Manoban. And the Kims family was really okay with it and also accepted Lisa even the latter doesn't even know it. They were very supporting to Jennie. The changes of the youngest Kim was enough proof that Lisa was something and will be the best for her. In Jiyong thoughts, he was already winning against his brothers.