Chapter Nineteen - Graduation

Lisa POV

Did I ever tell you that's in the past remains in the past? But that takes a huge part of you in becoming the better version of yourself.

My 4 year relationship with Jennie was tested along the way. And so far, everything went smooth in roughly road and we are able to win this fight together.

I love her. No doubt. Her alone can beat all the description of love in google. She was perfect for me. I claim it. No more hiding and doubts. Just us against all.

One more week, I will claim the bread of my hardships. I finished college with the help of people who believed in me. I haven't visited Thailand for 4 years because all the money I earned and saved was given to my ill mother.

Our prayers was answered by God. She recovered and thank you for Jennie's father. He referred us to a doctor that can heal my mom in just a span of 2 months. It might be a bit pricey. But I didn't think of it much. As long as it was mother.

Well, as myself, Lisa Manoban with dignity and pride refuse the help of Mr. Kim. He was not responsible for us and I can still provide for my family. The scholarship Yeri's father offered already give me a big help. Overall, the Kims treated me so well and that was enough for me.

To tell you this, even Old Madam Kim and Old Master Kim ask me to marry their grand daughter already and have kids so they will not be bored because her grand daughters wasn't young anymore.

I've been in Kim Mansion many times. They welcomed me as their own. Of course, the cousins are my best of friends and Jennie as my girl doesn't mind people around us because she clings to me always as Koala. Her mother always stops her doing that but she just rolled her eyes and it doesn't affect her at all. His uncles and father together with Old Master Kim just laughs with her attitude.

Don't hate me. I love Jennie. I can't even afford losing her. Its just I'm not ready. She's born with a gold spoon and I wasn't. Maybe my mom recovered, but we can't be so sure with that. And my savings now is not enough to assure our future.

— — —
Author POV

The happy laughters, tears of joy, the different noises and get together of Kim International School alumni was the things who add colors to the marvelous design in the Foundation Hall.

Well, Kai graduated together with them. He was thankful to Lisa because the latter forgive him after he showed a genuine remorse to what his plan towards Jennie. He doesn't need any proof just to justify his self. A simple sorry was enough for Lisa.

Kai POV

Whooooow, I have a convo in here. Hehehe

Don't you fucking hate me readers. It was authors fault at all. He. He (Lisa's knowing Hehe in awkward way)

After that stupid plan with Hanbin. I feel so low to myself. It only takes 1 week for me to realize everything.

I loved Jennie.

Loved.

And it was before. I already accepted that she was not for me. Lisa, well she deserves everything. She might be a girl and I even judge her in pervert mind but the way she tried to encourage Jennie to just accept my apology knocked the hell out of me.

She was something. An only a point one percent of people carries this kindness in whole entire world and Jennie was lucky to met someone like her.
— — —
Hanbin POV

Hello with evil smirk posturing.

Remorse? Nahh, never in my life I think about it.

Well, the fucking Kai was coward for he lower his self.