Chapter Twenty Three - Closer Steps

Lisa's modeling was a huge starting point in her career. People was amazed of how her body was perfected. Not only the shape but her face distinct features. Her different but special appearance looking like a barbie doll was easily recognized and remembered.

They're maybe a lot of hate comments about her being an intersex but much of it still have positive thoughtfulness about her.

People dig in about her past and it created riot because her family was also involved and it was exposed after a month of her successive growing popularity. She didn't comment about it at all, even her Auntie hitting her before she choose not to disclosed those information to people who don't have to meddle with them, even its good or bad.

Some of her dance videos when she was only a trainee in Kim International Entertainment was shared and trended and it created more stories and good thoughts about how she was doing in everything.

And that videos of her gives her many offers, from modeling up to other International dance and music companies. The European-American Dance and Music Entertainment was one of those. And it was huge company in terms of Dance and Music Category because it was same company where Justin Beiber, Ariana Granda, Taylor Swift and many others was contracted.Lisa is still in awe of the sudden blessings she was receiving. She can't believe it all happens in just short span of time. The people positive comments about her gives her hope that everything her way was leading to positive outcome. And even negative comments gives her another huge of kicking her to push further.

About her parents.? She able to arranged everything about them, she planned it all before and it was happening. She migrated her parents to US to live with her. She believed Thailand was not the best for them because it was all scars and need to bury in coffin.

"It is our new beginning Mom/Dad, this is what I promised you"The last word she said before her parents agreed to her prepositions.

After only 3 months of being speak of the town not only in US but across Asia and Europe, Lisa was someone you can't meet if you're not part of her team and management. She was the busiest person alive in the planet. Not only being an artist, she was also a secret business tycoon.

Its all her plan after all, she believed a job in the industry was not permanent. So, the stepping stone in having a fruitful flower of her hardship is doing a small business, step by step to widen it to become profitable.
— — —

The European-American Dance and Music Entertainment constant bugging Lisa was answered positively.

They don't need to train Lisa, because they believed she was perfect already and has name in her to keep it in line with the competitors. All they need to do was to record everything, and plan the best approach to perfect they plan for her and Lisa being Lisa can also choreograph her own dance numbers, so there's no need for the company to have extra effort to look for it.

It only take 3 months preparing the music, dance numbers and they were all set prepared successfully to shake the world. They announce Lisa's first concert.

It may sound confusing, but to be honest, Lisa having not yet able to make a name in this field was a sold out queen. It only takes 5 minutes to sold her concert tickets. Some enjoyed to bidding the ticket of that said concert. A huge of money was put in there. And highest bid for Lisa's first solo concert was 15,000,000 euros. People really love her, with only the videos of her dances was enough for them to prove that Lisa's concert was a bombed.
— — —

'All I can do now is watch you from afar'

'I'm not giving up on us Lisa'

'Destiny will lead us'