Chapter Twenty Four - We Meet Again

Happiness.

Nervousness.

Longing love.

Excited.

Proud.

and

Surprised.

Those were feelings they felt.

Jennie and her friends together with Lisa's friends were lucky enough to be able to get the VIP ticket during the selling. After that mouth agape concert, they made their way back stage where Lisa will be having her fan meeting and signing event. Even they are tired already, they choose to be patient to meet again their best friend. And the long lost lover for Jennie.

Holding a banner, Jisoo stands out the most. She made a dorky banner for Lisa to easily recognized her.

Her girlfriend, Rosè smack her head for doing so but she fought for it and reasoned out that it will catch Lisa's attention.

Jennie, was pushing other fans. She don't care anymore because she want to meet her Lisa. She actually got a reddish scratch because some of fangirls fought with her too just to get the front spot but she successfully got that leaving other fangirls with annoyed flickering eyes. 
— — —

Lisa was tired and yawning. She had less sleeps past few weeks before this grand concert but there's still a fan meet up and signing, so she drink her ice chocolate drink to keep her up and looks for a way to keep her look energize not to disappoint her fans. By dancing aggressively, her sleepiness subsided.

In the artists room which filled of producers, make up artists, invited guests, and costume arranger were been boisterous, you can't understand what each one were talking because of different people are talking at the same time so it also helps Lisa to get back in grind for the last event of her concert.

Staffs and security team already warned her that her fans were in stampede and they can't control them because they were strong together compared to only thirty build man guard who were trying to keep the area according to securities plan.

Harry as a concerned best friend told her that if she want, he can easily cancel the fan meeting and give a sincere apology to the fans and just reason that she was not feeling well but insisted not to because the fans paid the ticket in package and she was  obliged to do so and highlighting the words 'I always stand to my words and that's giving my fans a little memorable time'

She fixed her self one last time, wearing a simple but branded outfit partnered with red sling bag which she really not into collecting it but was forced to because she was a global ambassador of Celine.

Not minding what her make up looks like and actually she was in her bare face with a light touch in her lips using MAC lipstick, she was good to go.

Standing up proudly and genuinely thanking everyone in the room, she make her way towards her fans were waiting to meet her.
— — —