Chapter Twenty - Dinner

Lisa POV

I am really shy to be here with Jennie's family to celebrate the Kims heiresses graduation and they even invited my mom and dad to celebrate with them.

A 5-star hotel resto which was owned by Kim twins father and obviously I can't afford is really superb advanced compared to other hotels same ranked with it. I am not surprised because they also owned a high tech game industry and what said to be the most active gamer users and the profitable worldwide.

I gawked in amazement and they just laugh with my reaction. My parents awe was also noticeable but they were really humble and not to let us feel that were just poor.

Well, my Jennie and my only love was very accommodating. Right now, she was in undisturbed status because she was engrossed into deep conversation with my mom. And the two girls I loved was really laughing their lungs out, I know my mom had been sharing my childhood playfulness with Jennie because she was literally staring at me from time to time smiling lovingly.

Me, ask me? Because I was here in awkward conversation with the Kims men of the house. My dad excused himself to pee leaving me with Jennie's father whose in my left side, across me was Old Master Kim and the two younger brother of Mr. Jiyong was seated beside him.

"Lisa, now that you graduated. I am assuming that in 10 months now, I will be having a grandson or grand daughter and you must be married my daughter one of this days"Jiyong said like he don't give a fuck what people will say. They were rich and I am just nothing. Many people might judge them in that way. Marrying her daughter was not a question for me. Having a family with Jennie was my biggest dream but it is too soon. I have to make me first so no one can judge me or them.

With my silent reaction and mind blowing unconsciousness was cut off by Uncle Kwangsoo. Well, among them he was like a father to me. We always hangout to twins mansion. And Uncle Kwangsoo always there having fun with us. Aunt Michelle was literally annoyed because her loving husband act childish and and dork. She always argued to him that he need to leave us alone but Uncle Kwangsoo as his playfulness was topping, he just flirt with her to shut her up. And Auntie who obviously whipped with her husband, she gives up.

"Don't pressure her brother. Jennie was not even complaining"Uncle Kwangsoo teased him.

"Nah ahhh. You virginize my daughter and I don't mind that before because you both still in college"Uncle Jiyong protested

"Tsssss, you're not Jennie to decide brother. Let Lisa breath, she had dreams too, its not like she will be running away, right Lisa?"Thank God Uncle Jongkook secondanded Uncle Kwangsou. Well, the two was really close more than just a brother. So I just nodded smiling but was met by angry looking Old Master Kim. Noo, bad news Lisa. And that's the time I look down and trying to stop my shaking hands because of nervousness.

"If you don't want to get married with my grand daughter, I'll push her to my promised marriage to my bestfriend's son, deal with it, I'm too old and I want to meet my grand grandson/daughter before I die"Old Master Kim said with no emotion and the two young brother gasps while I only feel like my world turns upside down and my entire body was shattered into pieces that even a glue can't bring the wholeness of it.

'So its either Marrying or Losing her'My mind was awfully not functioning for almost a minutes. The air around us was thick. No one dares to say any word. And when my dad came, he was confused with sudden silence. And he taps my shoulder. That's when I need to just endure this heartache I'm feeling now.

'Get a grip Lisa, don't let your father see you like that, he will probably lash out and do something with this family who give importance and help you'Sighing and give my father a sweetest fake smile.