Chapter Twenty Two - Maybe

US NEWS FLASH: US FASHION MODELING CORP. introducing its new fresh models and it was posted only for 4 hours and it garnered million of likes and was trend to US and Europe.

It was the news highlighted in every news station worldwide, to those who love watching international channels may informed with this.
— — —
Yeri POV

I was bored so I literally changed channels hoping one of it will help entertain me. I request a leave of absence for a week because I fucking tired to handle my father businesses.

Clicking simultaneously to my tv remote control because I've been changing different channels for almost 15 minutes now but still doesn't have make me intrigue a bit but when US 24/7 News flashed to my screen, I was curious to the highlighted news which was specifically creating something to everyone's mind to look into it and I was one of them.

Searching the US FASHION MODELING CORP. it was really a known company so news was making sense but I was shocked to the said article posted.

'NO.FUCKING.WAY'That's the reaction I have, covering my mouth to cursed loud and screenshot the article and send it to our family's group chat.
— — —
Ting.ting.ting.ting

A message tone pop out in Jisoo's phone screen irritates her because she was having a sweet moments with Rosé. The two just seen each other after a week Jisoo had a meeting in Thailand.

"Babe, check your message, it might be important"Rosé said kissing Jisoo one last time in her lips

Jisoo angrily detached from her girlfriend's hug and stood up stomping her feet because she had plans to make love with her girlfried but was cut off by fucking messages. She will no doubts kill the person who keeps messaging her if its not that important. Rosé on the other just laughs and shake her head with her dork girlfriend cute reaction.

When Jisoo opened her messages, she gasps shocked and shouted.

"No fucking way"Like her cousin she had the same reaction.

"What is that babe"Rosé now standing up to look into Jisoo's phone because she was curious of her girlfriend's reaction.

"Ow, shit, really a no fucking way. Ahhhhh, fuck, Let's call Jennie"Exclaiming clapping her hands she immediately dialed Jennie number.

"Ye-yessss Rosé, you fucking disturbed my meditating sleep, make sure it is important, because I will literally straggle you"Rosè only rolled her eyes but of course she knows her friend will not be able to see her.

"Wake up bitch, just check the trend now. Thank me later bye. And btw, it will be easy for you if you just check your family's group chat"and with that she ended the call. She knows Jennie archived her family's group chat because she was not interested about her family matters anymore. And to tell you honestly, Jennie changed a lot after Lisa left her.
— — —

Jennie POV

That fuckingg Chipmunk really love to teased or annoys me. Maybe Jisoo told her about another family gathering which I don't have time to entertain any of them. Yes, since then I didn't come to any gatherings, because I'm still mad at grandfather.

Changes happens all the time. People who used to give importance with will choose to give up on you leaving you behind alone and broken just because of their stupid reason.

Ask me about Lisa? Well, I still love her but at the same time I hate her. Her guts to just do what she knows best for her. I was beyond pissed with the mess she left me.

So instead of minding what my friend said. I planned to continue my disturbed sleep but groans when my phone started to ring.

"What it is again now?"Its Irene this time.