☆Hongbin & Leo ☆

Leo saw her walking towards the door and asked,"You seriously want to let him in?"

"Then what am I suppose to do? I can't let him just stand outside our house," YoungJi pointed out.

"Well, I'm fine with him standing outside the whole day," Leo said.

"Leo ah, just let him in uh?" YoungJi asked again.

"Did you like him or something?" Leo eyed her.

"Ani! It's just that it's not nice for someone to just stand outside, knowing that the owner was in the house," YoungJi said a fact.

"Fine. Open the door if you want. Not my business anyway," Leo walked to the kitchen after rollng his eyes.

YoungJi knew that Leo was upset and in delimma now. Just then, there were several knocks on the door and Hongbin called her name,"YoungJi shii? Aren't you welcoming me inside?"

YoungJi looked into the mirror just near the door and fixed her hair and makes sure she looked presentable. Then she gave a deep breath and opened the door slowly. Hongbin was smiling ear to ear upon seeing her face and waved. She led him in and both of them walked to the living room. Hongbin looked impressed by the cleanliness of the house and said,"Wow, your house is way cleaner than my house."

"Well, that's because we just finished our springcleaning today," Out of nowhere, Leo said from where he stood and walked towards YoungJi and rested his arm on her shoulders.

Hongbin saw how close they were and cleared his throat while looking elsewhere and said,"Nice wall design."

YoungJi was about to open her mouth when Leo said something,"We choose the design together."

Somehow, YoungJi felt a strange vibe between both Leo and Hongbin.

"Why not, I head to the kitchen and prepare some drinks. Hongbin shii, please make yourself at home," YoungJi gave a small smile towards Hongbin.

Hongbin sat down and she turned to Leo and talked softly,"And Leo ah, please be nice to our guest, okay?"

"We'll see," Leo put his hands in his pockets and walked to the sofa.

He then sat down across Hongbin and observed him which made Hongbin feeling uncomfortable.

YoungJi just gave a deep sigh after seeing both of them and walked to the kitchen.

=======

While YoungJi was preparing the drinks, Leo asked Hongbin some questions,"So what is your motive?"

Upon hearing his question, Hongbin asked back,"What do you mean my motive?"

"Something tells me that you can't be trusted," Leo assumed.

"Do you think I will harrassed her or something?" Hongbin raised one eyebrow.

"Well, it's possible with a face like yours," Leo pointed out.

"E..Excuse me? What's wrong with my face?!" Hongbin looked baffled.

Then YoungJi walked in with a tray of drinks and handed the drinks to Hongbin and Leo. She naturally sat beside Leo and said,"Hongbin shii, have a drink."

"....Ye...," Hongbin pretended nothing happened and drank the orange juice.

"Hongbin shii, how do you get my phone number?" YoungJi was still curious about him calling her.

"I got that from my friend, Hakyeon, at your department. Anyways, since I'm here, I thought of asking you out," Hongbin said.

"...Asking me...out?" YoungJi looked a little surprised and then she turned to Leo and he frowned.

"Is it not okay for me asking you out?" Hongbin asked.

"Uh...I thought you just to hang around our house..You didn't say about going out..and I didn't even prepare any clothes to go out..," YoungJi murmured at the last sentence.

"I want to but it's a waste to not spending out when the weather is good right?" Hongbin pointed out of the window.

YoungJi seemed to hesitate but eventually gave in. She asked him to give her a few minutes for her to get ready. As YoungJi walked up the stairs, Leo quickened his pace to catch up with her and stopped her and said,"Why are hanging out with him when you didn't even know him?"

"It's just hanging out. Besides I can get to know him while hanging out with him, right?" YoungJi stated.

"But I don't trust him. Who knows he might be a pervert or something," Leo folded his arms across.

Upon hearing that, YoungJi lightly slapped his arm and looked around the house if Hongbin was near them. Leo groaned in pain.

"Yah, it's not nice to call him that. He's my manager's friend and I can tell he's a nice guy," YoungJi defended Hongbin.

"Whatever. If you want to go out with him so much, just go. I'll just stay at home ALONE," Leo sounded jealous and upset.

YoungJi knew that expression and gve a short laugh,"Wait...are you jealous that I go out with him?"

When he heard that, Leo quickly defended himself and pretended to scoff,"Jealous?! Why should I?"

"Exactly. Why should YOU be jealous? Besides I'm just going out with him. Nothing more than that," YoungJi said while continued to go up the stairs and went straight to her room to change.

After she went into her room, Leo leaned against the railings of the stairs and gave a deep sigh.