Chapter 18 - Peins Attack And Date~

Y/n

I was on an Anbu mission and now on my way back when I was attacked. After winning and sacrificing them, I made my way to Konoha.

When I arrived, I knew right away that something was wrong. 1. Izumo and Kotetsu weren't sleeping at the gate. 2. You could hear people fighting.

I went inside just to see non other than Pein and Naruto fighting. To say, I was in shock and knew that I was useless was an understatement.

I went to the nearest person to ask what happened and that just so happened to be Shizune.

"Shizune, what happened?" I asked. "Oh y/n, Pein attacked and Naruto is fighting him right now" she answered.

I nodded and teleported in front of naruto to block an attack, that he didn't see.

"Hi Naruto, remember how the Hero always comes last" I said smirking.

"Y/n, your alright! That's what I said when we met, believe it!" he yelled.

"Listen because of a few things that you don't need to know, I'm not able to fight him. That means, that you'll fight and I'll block any attack you can't" I said and he nodded.

Timeskip to when Naruto came back from Nagato and Konan bcs I can't remember how it went~

"Narutoo I'm I'm soo proud of you" I yelled and hugged him to death. "He died, didn't he?" I then asked. He nodded.

"C'mon I saw Teuchi is still able to serve ramen! I'll pay" I said and with that, we were gone.

"Hi Teuchi and Ayame, one miso ramen please!" I said once we entered. While eating Naruto asked me something that I didn't really want to answer.

"Why weren't you able to fight him?" Naruto asked.

"Uh- uhm we-well ya knoww, he maybee knows me since I was 8 and did a Jutsu that prevented me from fighting him. I can block his attacks but I can't attack him" I said.

"Oh, I see" he said. "You have no idea what I'm talking about" I deadpanned and he nodded.

"We knew each other and because of a Jutsu, I can't attack him. I don't know how else I could explain it" I sighed.

The next day, we all began to rebuild the village. That went on for a few weeks and I often slept at Shikas.

One day, Shika and I were just lying on our hill and watching the clouds when I felt him watching me.

"Is something wrong?" I asked. "No, no I uhm we-well uhm-" I cut him off "Shika calm down, what's wrong?"

"D- do you maybe want to go on a date with me?" he asked. I instantly flushed bright red.

"Wha-what ye- yes, I would love to go on a date with you" I said while smiling. Now he flushed a light pink.

"Then how about tomorrow at 6.30 pm? I'll pick you up" I nodded and said bye.

I ran so fast to where I knew Sakura and Ino were, all you could see was a red and white blop. Yes red and white because I didn't have my ninja outfit on.

"Sakura! Ino! I need your help!" I yelled, still a good ten meters away from them.

When I arrived, I took a few minutes to get my breath and then looked at them.

"I need your help, date outfit" I said.

"Yess, he finally asked you?" Ino asked and you nodded. "Well then, let's go! You need a dress, shoes and we'll sleep at yours today. Then we'll make your hair and makeup tomorrow" Sakura said.

And that's exactly what we did, buy an outfit and a sleepover.

The next day we woke up at 11.00 am. Don't blame me, they held me awake half of the night.

Anyway, while I went in the shower, Sakura and Ino made breakfast. I went out of the shower and dressed in f/c shorts and a f/c top. My h/c was in a messy bun.

I went down to eat with the others and then they dragged me into my bathroom to change in my dress and shoes.

It was a beautiful blue dress with black ribbons on the side. (image in data) And my shoes were blue ballerinas.

When they were done with makeup and hair, I looked in my mirror and wow just wow.

I had light blue and pink eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara and light blush. My hair was in two long French braids. They reached my hip but just because they put blue extensions in my hair.

"Oh wow, you look absolutely gorgeous!" Ino said and Sakura squealed.

Then there was a knock at the door. I went and opened it to see Shika, he had a black tuxedo on.

"Wow, hello beautiful. Am I allowed to take you out to a seemingly magical place?" he asked. I nodded smiling and we made our way to who knows where.

When we arrived, we were at a beautiful pond with Cristal blue water, illuminated by the moonlight.

"Wow.. this is such a beautiful place!" I said. I was after 10 minutes still in awe.

We walked on the pond and began to dance, I don't know where the music came from. After a while of dancing Shika suddenly stopped.

I looked at him to see him leaning in to kiss me, so I did the only natural thing, (SMACKED HIM ON THE ASS! Okayokay sorry) I kissed back.

It was a sweet kiss full of love. But sadly, there is this thing called air and so we had to pull apart.

"Y/n, do you want to be my girlfriend?" Shika asked. I smiled brightly and nodded.