Chapter 6 - Chunin Exams Part 2

Y/n pov

The second exam just began and you could already hear people's death cries. I was walking through the Forrest to a small river nearby, thanks to training here I knew the area by heart.

I came to a stop and filled my water bottles when suddenly a kunai was thrown at me. I swiftly dodged and threw it straight against the attacker's head.

His teammates came out and attacked me but I just dodged.

"Hey little girl why don't you just give us your scroll and everything will be fine? I mean how old are you, 9?" Asked one of them.

"I'm 12 and I killed more people than you, so be careful and give me your scroll" I said smiling.

"Water prison" I said and trapped them. I then kind of squished the water and the two ninjas fell dead on the ground.

I took their scroll and was happy to see that it was a heaven scroll. I put it in my pouch and went to find Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto, I had a feeling that something would happen to them soon.

After a while I found Sakura trying to get an unconscious Sasuke and Naruto in a clearing.

"Hey Sakura chan, do you need help? What happened?" I asked when I approached.

"Oh Y/n chan, yes can you please take Naruto? And we fought with some pedophile snake guy and he bit Sasuke in the process."

"I see. I think I know now what happened. I'll let you with them alone, I need to do something. If you need me just throw this rock in the air and I'll be here, okay?" I asked.

She nodded and I took off in the direction Sakura came from. When I got there I tried to sense Uncle Oreo and followed the Chakra trace to a clearing that I demolished a 'bit' while training.

"Uncle Oreo? Are you here?" I called out. When I heard a low chuckle from a tree I swiftly threw a kunai at him and when he jumped down I engulfed him in a hug.

"Uncle Oreo you just disappeared back then without saying goodbye to me! Do you have an idea how betrayed I felt?!" I asked while crying.

You see, back when I was training with the Akatsuki everyone was like a family and I was pretty close to Oroshimaru. He was like an Uncle so I began calling him Uncle Oroshimaru or Uncle Oreo.

"Oh hey little one, I'm sssorry but I didn't have a choicce. It wasss for the better like that" He said, trying to comfort me.

Yes, you heard right the legendary Sanin Orochimaru who turned rogue tried to comfort a 12 year old child, funny huh?

"Tell me Uncle Oreo, are you trying to make a new vessel out of Sasuke Uchiha? Because if so it won't work you'll die in the process" I said, wiping away my tears.

"Yesss but don't worry, why would you ssay that?" He asked. "It's just a hunch" I responded.

We talked for a bit and then I took off toward the tower. When I arrived I opened the scrolls and out came Kakashi.

He congratulated me on getting to the tower and then poofed away. I went inside a room and saw the Sand siblings there.

"Hey Guys congrats on passing" I said with a small smile/smirk. They just nodded but Temari and Kakuro shook a little in fear.

I walked over and sat beside Gaara. I took some of his sand out of the gourd and concentrated my Chakra into it. Gaara wasn't surprised by this because I already often did that when I was in Suna.

After a while of bending the short amount of sand, I decided to try something risky.

"Gaara" He looked at me "Can I have your gourd for a few minutes? I wanna try something" I asked.

He didn't reply but gave it to me. I thanked him and concentrated my Chakra in the sand and another rock I had.

The rock was similar to the one I gave Sakura. It has my Chakra in it and when used for particular things I know it immediately or can use it for something.

I put the Rock in the sand and all of my Chakra, which I put in the sand moments before, went into the rock.

I then gave Gaara his gourd and smiled sheepishly as he raised a questioning non-existing eyebrow. But when he realized, I would answer he just let it slip.

The rest of the days passed and we were brought into a certain room.