Chapter 13 - Retrieving Gaara

Y/n pov

We were currently in the Suna hospital and Sakura and I were taking the poison out of Kankuro. When we were done, Sakura was about to go away to look for an antidote but I stopped her.

"Wait Sakura, please give me the poison for a second. And Kankuro, how looked the person you fought?" Sakura handed me the poison.

"It was Sasori of the red sand." I unnoticeably stiffened and took a sip of the poison. The looks from the others were hilarious.

"Y/n are you dumb, what are you doing?!" Sakura shouted.

I took an antidote from one of my pouches and let drunk it, even if it wasn't necessary and then gave Kankuro another one.

"What?" I asked, when I realized everyone looking at me. "How-" Began Kakashi.

"Doesn't matter right now, can someone please show me in what direction Gaara was brought?" I asked.

Grandma Chiyo pointed north. I nodded and gave everyone an antidote.

"Take them with you, I know where Gaara is. But if we don't go today, then we'll be too late" I said seriously.

After a while, we got on the way and met with team guy. When we arrived, I didn't say anything about the fact that I could let us in because I was already suspicious enough.

When the others opened the 'door', I went to hide in a corner. Naruto threw a fit when he saw Gaara. Then Deidara-nii went out with Naruto after him and Kakashi after Naruto.

Sakura and Grandma Chiyo began fighting Sasori-niisan. In that time, I changed into my Akatsuki Kimono and put my h/l h/c hair in two ponytails. The Kimono is an extra designed fighting Kimono.

When they managed to get him out of his puppet, I came out of hiding and clapped. I walked until I was in between Sasori-niisama and Sakura and Grandma Chiyo.

"Well done guys, you managed to win against Sasori-niisan in under an hour. I'm impressed." My normal behavior was gone, it was like I was a new person.

"Well then, I guess I'll show you guys how to fight an S-Rank criminal." I then turned to Sasori-niisama "When I win I'll get your puppet, Sasori-niisama~" I said.

Sakura and Grandma Chiyo looked shocked, funny.

"Fine but if I'll win then you're joining, imouto" Sasori-niisama said. "Fine by me" I shrugged.

"Y/n what's going on?!" Sakura screeched but I just ignored her. Wow when I'm bloodthirsty, I really am like another person.

I smirked at Sasori-niisama and that was the moment when he realized, that I already had him in my chacra net.

I walked towards him and kicked him in the chest, sending him in a wall.

"Oh come onnn~ we both know that wasn't even 10%! Are you trying to make me look evil?" I whined.

"As if, I just wasn't in the mood to dodge" Sasori-niisama said. Monotone as ever may I add. Oh that was a rhyme! Okay okay back to the fight.

Sakura tried to fight him again and managed to get his heart out. She let her guard down and he used that moment to flash in another puppet.

But before he got in there, I threw a kunai and effectively pinned his heart with a puppet on the wall. Then I walked over and smiled.

"I won, Sasori-niisama" I said while smiling sadly. He badum tchh SMILED BACK!

"I knew you'd do it. Take my puppet and ring" he said and I nodded.

Walked towards his main puppet, put his ring on and his puppet in a scroll. I always loved his ring because it looks like chat noirs and a red cloud appears when you infuse chakra.

While I was busy doing that, Sakura talked with him and went with Chiyo out to Gaara. I changed back and after a while, I followed and stood beside Kakashi.

"Did you kill him?" I asked. "I hope so, we'll have to talk once we get home" Kakashi said. I nodded.

When Gaara opens his eyes, all you could see was a blop jumping on him. Everyone got in a defensive position until they saw it was just me.

"Gaara you had me so worried! What were you thinking?! I told you to contact me, if they'll attack!" I said.

"Yea, I know. Sorry." he said.

"It's fine" I smiled.

After that, we went back to Suna and then Konoha. Guy was carrying Kakashi and Lee wanted to carry Naji but he said no. Lee was sad, so I said he could carry me. We arrived second.

"Damn n/n your pretty heavy!" Lee commented and Guy laughed.

"Oh my Jashin" I whispered. "I'M NOT HEAVY YOU BITCH, I JUST WEAR HEAVY WEIGHTS!" I yelled. Yes, I definitely spent too much time with Hidan-nii.

"Wait- how heavy are they?" he asked.

"Five times as heavy as yours" I said while shrugging.

"Ho- HOW YOUTHFUL!!"