Chapter 16 - The Rasenshuriken And The Zombie Duo

Y/n pov

I was on my way to Ichirakus when I was summoned to the Hokages office, so I took a sharp turn and walked to said place. When I arrived, I knock and walked in.

"Hello Lady Tsunade, you called?" I asked. "Hello Y/n, yes. I would like for you to help Naruto with his training. He's trying to make a new Jutsu with the help of Yamato and Kakashi."

"I see. Where are they?" I asked. "They are waiting for you at the Hokage tower entrance" She said.

I bowed and went to the entrance. We then all went to a training ground and Naruto began. Kakashi tested his Chakra nature and then Naruto tried to cut a leave.

The next morning, I was summoned to Lady Tsunade again. When I arrived, I noticed the sad atmosphere.

"Hello Lady Tsunade, is everything alright?" I asked. "No, please tell Naruto, Kakashi and Yamato that Asuma Sarutobi has been killed by the Akatsuki" She said.

At first, I didn't know what to say. I was too shocked.

"A- alright, I'll tell them. But if I'm allowed to ask, who? Who killed him?" I asked.

"Hidan and Kakuzu of the Akatsuki" She said.

I cursed under my breath and nodded while walking out. At first, I made my way back to the others, when I suddenly remembered something.

'Shit! I need to see Shika and be there for him. Like I know him, he's giving himself fault'

Then a made a shadow clone and told him, to tell the others. Then I made my way to Shika. When I arrived, I saw him sitting at the door and playing with a lighter.

"Shika.." I said and hugged him. He tried to push me away but I just hugged him tighter. After a while, he gave up and hugged back.

"There, there pineapple head no need to take the burden on yourself and play strong. Just let it all out" and that's exactly what he did. When he calmed down, we said goodbye and I went home after canceling my clone.

The next day, when Naruto finally managed to get his Jutsu done, Naruto, Yamato and I went after team 10 and Kakashi.

When we arrived, Naruto saved the others and threw his Rasenshuriken at Kakuzu. Somehow, one of his masks survived the attack and he tried to kill him, when I suddenly stood in front of Naruto.

"Oh no, seems like I'm doomed" Kakuzu said while visibly paling. "Soo, seems like I need to teach you a lesson for killing my best friends sensei. Don't you think so too, Grandma Kakuzu~ ?" I smirked.

It was then, that he noticed I stood on the Jashin sign. I appeared in front of him and tried to lodge my kunai in his chest, where his last mask was.

He went out of the way but I still managed to get a little bit of his blood. Smiling in victory, I appeared on the sign again and licked his blood off my kunai.

"If I remember correctly, you don't like it when we're sacrificing because it always takes long. But do not worry, this will be the last time you are there" I said with a smirk.

And with that, I turned the kunai in my hand and stuck it in my chest. When he fell to the ground, I walked towards him and made sure, that he really was dead.

When I realized, that I went a little crazy and the others saw it, I muttered a shit and teleported into my room.