Chapter 21 - War Part 2

Y/n pov

I quickly kamuied to the place where I felt the Kages chakra and a strong chakra. When I arrived, I saw them on the ground kinda like in a circle and in the middle stood nonother than Madara Uchiha.

I didn't even take my time to talk for a second to distract him for a second. I just instantly flickered to each Kage and put them a few meters away to safety.

"Tsk tsk I don't like what you did to Lady Tsunade, Gaara and the other Kage. I guess, I have to show you what it means if you harm the people that are dear to me or well respected" I said a little bit too calm.

"Well well, what do we have here? A Rein? This is gonna be fun, come on little girl show me what you've got" He said, smirking.

I ran at him and when I was about to hit him, I teleported behind him. But he knew that because of his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, which I by the way already copied, so I teleported back.

He didn't have enough time to react and got hit by my attack. He then ran at me again and tried to hit me with the fireball Jutsu but I just used Kamui.

'20 origins: Nr. 6'

"Oi, what did you do to my eyes!?" Madara yelled but I just smirked at him.

You see, Nr. 6 is able to block every persons Kekkei Genkai that I have copied for as long as I want. The thing is, in that time I can't use that particular Kekkei Genkai as well.

"Oh, nothing you need to worry about" I said and activated Sasuke's Mangekyo. What? It looks pretty cool and I don't have his Eternal yet.

"Y'know, I don't need hand signs and I don't need to say the name. I'm able to use a Jutsu just by thinking of its name. But I'll tell you how you die because that will be funnier" I said.

"I will use one of my own made Jutsus. It comes in handy when I'm bloodthirsty, like right about now. 20 origins: Nr. 12"

I then cut my foot and made the Jashinism sign. When I stood in there, I took my spear - don't ask from where I got it, it just kinda always appears - and rammed it in my chest.

The Kage all looked at me in nothing but pure shock. I just giggles but that soon turned into a burst of full crazy laughter. When I calmed down, I looked to see Madara on the ground, not moving.

I didn't use this one often because it takes a lot of chakra. Also because of the Shinigami that seals the soul instead of the normal ritual, I'll loose consciousness in around two hours. Don't ask why so late.

Then I walked over to the Kage and began healing them. When I was done, I went to search for Sasuke. I felt him near.

"Yo Sasuke, long time no see!" I exclaimed when I saw him.

"Hn"

"Yea and everything's fine, I just killed Madara! Pretty cool huh?" I smirked.

"Hn"

"Yea I know but it was fun y'know. Anyway, we should probably eighter go and help Itachi with Kabuto-nii or look out for Tobi" I said.

"Hn"

"Oki see ya later~" I said and left.

(I'll write the conversation at the end of the chapter again, if you don't know what they were talking)

At first, I wanted to look after Tobi but then I came upon many white Zetsus. So I had no other choice but to take them all out.

When I was done, I went to where I suddenly felt Uncle Oreos chakra. Sasuke must have reanimated him with or without the help of a curse mark.

When I arrived, I ran in and embraced Uncle Oreo.

"Uncle Oreo! You are so dumb, you know that right? It was clear from the beginning that you were going to die and you still did it! Do you know how hard it was for me to retrieve all of your documents!?" I yelled and punched him.

"Hey little one, nice to see you too. Wait- you didn't read any of my documents, right?" He asked, suddenly worried.

"Oh I did! Didn't think you are that much of a creepy pedo snake" I said.

Then a caugh was heard behind us and I turned to see Sasuke, a white-haired guy with blue tips and dad swords and a big guy with orange hair.

Wait- that water snowball had Kubikiribōchō? Lol.

"Yo, water snowball! From where did you get Kubikiribōchō?" I asked.

"I took it. It's my right" He said.

"Who are you" I then asked.

"Hn" Sasuke said for him.

"Hmm Suigetsu, show me Kubikiribōchō" I said.

He reluctantly gave it to me. I took it and examined it. You see, the sort was very difficult to use but more difficult to clean and take care of.

"I'm proud of you, it seems like you took good care of it. Thanks!" I said smiling. He blushed a little.

"Who even are you?" He asked

"I'm Y/n Momochi, nice to meet ya" I said. "Sasuke, 10 seconds" I said.

Then I felt myself fall unconscious.

A/N And here you'll find the conversations with Sasuke

"Yo Sasuke, long time no see!" I exclaimed when I saw him.

"It was like, a few days. Everything's alright?"

"Yea everything's fine, I just killed Madara! Pretty cool huh?" I smirked.

"Show-off and dumb and risky. Because how I know you, you did it alone"

"Yea and I know but it was fun y'know. Anyway, we should probably eighter go and help Itachi with Kabuto-nii or look out for Tobi" I said.

"I'll go to Itachi, you'll look for Tobi. He's sus"

"Oki, see ya later~" I said and left.

"Who are you" I then asked.

"That is Suigetsu and the orange-haired guy is Jugo. They, Karin and I are team Taka" Sasuke said for him.

Much fun with the next chapter! :)