Chapter 4 - Meeting The Sand Siblings And Chuning Exams

Y/n Pov

I was just walking trough the village when I heard a commotion around the corner and went to check it out. You arrived to see Konohamaru been held up by a guy with a black jumpsuit with cat ears.

He had lilac markings in his face and a wrapped up puppet on his back. Behind him stood a girl with 4 ponytails and a big fan on her back.

In a tree sat Sasuke and a guy with red hair and panda like eyes. He had a gourd on his back.

I took a closer look at the three and recognized them as the Sand Siblings, Temari, Kankuro and Gaara.

"Hey Kankuro, set him down or you won't be able to walk for a week like last time but a month" I said in a sickly sweet tone.

"O- Oh heyy Y/n, I didn't know yo- your here. O- of course sorry but you see they-" "I don't care what they did, I told you to stop picking on kids. Also Gaara is sitting in that tree over there watching"

"He- Hey y/n, it's nice t- to see you again" Temari said. Then Gaara came down right in front of me and looked at me staight in the eyes.

We looked at each other before we both held a kunai to the others throat. "It's good to see you again and to see that your faster" I said with a smile while we retracted.

"Yea you too. I'm sorry for what my brother did" He said.

He nodded at me again and they went to leave but Sasuke just down and asked for Gaaras name.

After that they went I don't know where and I turned around to walk to the training grounds. "Hey wait Y/n, from where do you know them? 'ttebayo!" Naruto shouted.

"I know them from a mission I ones had. I'll go now, byee" I said while lazily waving.

I decided to train on training ground 44, also known as the Forrest of death. I liked it there because normally there aren't any people and it was perfect for me.

After a while I went to the place where we had to met with Kakashi sensei and he told us, that he signed us up for the Chunin exams and gave us papers we had to fill in.

"Oh wait before you go, one of you guys will have to go solo because there are just teams of three aloud" Kakashi said.

"I'll go alone" I said and he nodded. After that I went home.

Time skippo to morning brought to you by Kakashis gravity defying hair

When I woke up I took a quick shower, dressed, ate breakfast and went to the academy.

When I arrived I walked in and up to the second floor, where I heard a commotion. There were Lee, Tenten, a Hyuga, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Izumo and Kotetsu.

"Hey what's wrong and why is here a genjutsu?" I asked.

"Oh good morning Y/n, we were just talking about that, believe it" said Naruto.

"Ah I see, well I'll better get going se ya later guys" I said and went to the third floor where the first exam was held.

Inside the room I waited for team seven and when they came, they talked with the other rookies.

"Hey Y/n come here I want you to meet the rookie nine, tattebayo!" Naruto said to me.

"The guy with the dog is Kiba Inozuka and the dog is Akamaru, the guy with glasses is Shino Aburame, the girl with dark blue hair is Hinata Hyuga, the guy with red swirls on his cheeks is Choji Akimichi, the guy with pineapple hair is Shikamaru Nara and the girl with blonde hair is Ino Yamanaka"

"Hello it's nice to meet you guys, my name is Y/n Momochi and I'm the new addition to team seven" I said while bowing.

After that came a guy with white hair and glasses. When he came nearer I, at first, couldn't believe thit was really him, Kabuto-nii Chan.

"Hey guys I would keep it low if I were you, you've made quite the impression already" he said.

"Ka- Kabuto-nii Chan?" I asked with tears in my eyes. He looked at me and when he saw it was me he smiled and I hugged him.

"Where went you and Unkel Oreo? You guys just disappeared back then" I said while crying.

"I'm sorry Imouto but we didn't have a choice" he said when I calmed down and let go.

After that I just kind of tuned out what they talked until I heard Sasuke say "I'd like to see Rock Lee, Gaara of the Sand and Y/n Momochi."

I shot Sasuke a death glare but he just ignored me. When my card came it instandly burned.

"I'm sorry but I don't like you guys to know more than necessary, so you won't see my card" I said.

After that I tuned out again until the Procter came and everyone had his seat, this was going to be interesting.