Chapter 3 - Test Fight

Y/n pov

I stood ready in fight position. 'Tenten and Lee look like they fight with Taijutsu, so I'll do that too'

Tenten came first at me, she tried to hit me a few times with kunai and Shuriken but I could easily dodge. After a few minutes of me just dodging I ran towards Tenten and kicked her in a tree. Before she hit the ground I appeared behind her and caught her before she hit the ground. After that, I healed her a bit because my kicks are pretty powerful.

Then Lee ran at me, he's pretty fast. I dodged his punches and kicks and punched him like 10 meters in the ground. "Ups sorry, I think I didn't hold back enough hihi"

"That was good and you were able to win against our second best Taijutsu fighter here in Konoha" Lord third said. "Thank you"

Then Izumo and Kotetsu came at me from left and right. Izumo threw his giant Shuriken at me and Kotetsu tried to hit me with his conch shell mace but I jumped out of the way.

"Water release: starch syrup capturing field" said Izumo and then he kind of spit a slimy sticky liquid out. I made a substitution with a crow clone and let him fight.

"Starch syrup binding rope" Izumo tried to catch my crow clone with that rope-like liquid but my clone dissolved and my crows flew away, like Itachi.

Then I went behind them and made a water prison. About 2 minutes later lord third said "Okay that's enough we still need the two"

"Okay" I said and released them.

"Hey you spandex guy, I have two questions 1. Is Lee your student or son? 2. Do you fight Taijutsu?"

"My name is Might Guy and Lee is just my student. Also yes I fight Taijutsu, how did you know?" he asked.

"Oh well you know, you and Lee look nearly the same so I just guessed. Now let's fight, you look like a strong opponent and I didn't have one for a long time"

And with that I ran toward him and kicked him in a tree, he got up and hit me in the stomach. Then he tried to kick me but I made a salto over him and kicked him to the other side of the village.

"He is good, I *huff* need to say that" and then Lord third said, that I should start my fight against the Anbu.

I made one shadow clone, one water clone and one crow clone, then I hid myself and my Chakra.

The Anbu fought with my shadow and water clone and the crow clone came from behind. "20 Origins: Nr. 3" I said and the clones formed a big bubble and caught the Anbu in it.

"Chidori" I ran towards the bubble and electrocuted it with the Chidori. Then the bubble disappeared and the Anbu was unconscious on the ground.

"Ho- how do you know the Chidori? It's my own Jutsu" Kakashi asked shocked. "Oh that, I saw you do that while fighting dad and then I did it myself" he was speechless.

"I see you are pretty good, please tell me, from where do you know that crow Jutsu?" Asked the Hokage.

"I learned it from Itachi Uchiha when I was 9 years old. I trained with him for about a year." I said.

"I see. You're at Anbu level but I'll still put you as a genin in team seven, here is your forehead protector"

I took the protector and thanked him. Then I tied it around my hip.

"Come with me Y/n, we need to go to the team we're already 3 hours late" Kakashi said with his infamous closed eye smile. Then we walked towards training ground 7.

"YOUR LATE!!" Yelled Sakura and Naruto when we came, Sasuke just 'hn'ed. "Sorry my fault, I had to fight a few people to see how strong I am"

"Oh really? I bet you're strong! Let's fight tattebayo!" Naruto said. "Yea sure why not but don't be upset if you lose"

Then we went into fight position and Naruto made 30 shadow clones. They all ran at me but I just took my sword and cut them all in half.

Then Naruto came at me with a Kunai but I dodged. "Hey Naruto, want to see a cool jutsu that nobody can do?" "Yes tattebayo!"

"Okay let's go, I don't use this one often but I like it. 20 Origins: Nr. 15" I said and then snakes came around me and formed a barrier. Then I spat them in Narutos direction but when they nearly hit him, they reformed to a water fountain that blasted him a few meters in the air.

"WOW THAT WAS SO COOL, BELIEVE IT!!" Naruto said after I caught him before he hit the ground.

After training, when I was on my way home Kakashi followed me. "What do you need Kakashi Sensei?" I asked. "That jutsu resembled one of Orochimaru, do you know him?"

"Huh? Oh yes, I took one of Uncle Orochimaru's jutsu and made a new one out of it, why?" I asked. "No reason"

"Oh I see, well I better get going byee" And with that, I went home for the day.