Chapter 19 - Five Kage Summit

A/N Hi guys, this chapter will probably be longer than usual. Hope u don't mind! Anyway, have fun reading, byee

Y/n pov

Earlier today, Danzo called me to him and asked me to protect him on the way, during and after the five Kage summit in the shadows. Due to the fact, that he was currently Hokage because Lady Tsunade was in a coma after the Pain attack.

So now I was walking to the gate with my Anbu mask in a scroll. When I arrived, I took my last-minute mission scroll and went into the shadows where I put my mask on.

A few minutes later, Danzo, Dajimu and Terai arrived and began their way. We got there without any problems and went inside. But I had an uneasy feeling.

"Lord Danzo, I'll check the building real quick. I have this uneasy feeling and want to see if everything is alright" I said.

He nodded and I parted from them. To be honest, I absolutely hated his guts but as Anbu captain and him as village elder and current Hokage, I had to respect him.

I checked the whole building but couldn't find anything suspicious, so I went back. I stood in the shadows.

'20 origins: Nr 2'

A dark blue light appeared for a millisecond in front of Danzo. He saw it and nodded unnoticeably.

While the Kage were talking about the ninja alliance and who'd be the leader, I sensed a familiar chakra coming. I quickly jumped in the middle of the Kage.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you, Lord Tuchikage but please could everyone step five steps back?" I asked but I sounded more like a command.

They obeyed and took a few steps back. Then white Zetsu came out of the ground and had an almost unnoticeable smile when he saw me.

"Hello Lord's and Lady Kage, I'm Zetsu. I'm here to tell you that Sasuke Uchiha is here" he said. I smirked.

"And you would tell us about that why?" The others looked at me shocked. "I mean, the Akatsuki is evil, so why would you come and tell us about Sasukes arrival"

"Where is he?!" Asked the Raikage.

He began choking white Zetsu and when he didn't give him answers, he snapped his neck. Then he walked out with his guards.

Shortly after, Gaara, Kankuro and Temari went after him. Then Sasuke came into the room. When Danzo saw him, he ran away.

"*sigh* It was a pleasure seeing you, Lord's and Lady Kage but I have to follow Lord Danzo due to orders. Have a good day" I said.

Then I turned to Sasuke, to see him already gone I sighed again and teleported to where Danzo was. He was at a bridge, fighting with Sasuke.

I teleported in front of Danzo and blocked an attack. And jumped back with him.

"Sasuke, stop" I said.

"Who are you? Let me through!" He said. I took my mask off.

"I said stop. I know why you're here and understand your motives fully but this won't help you in any way. The exact opposite to be honest." I said.

"Y/n. What would you know!?" He yelled.

"I know everything, I was pretty good with your brother, ya know. It's nice to be in village arrest and hearing, that a family member died. And you couldn't do funking anything to help him!" I said.

To say, that was shocked was an understatement.

"You wanted to kill Itachi because of the massacre. Now you want to kill Danzo and probably the other elders because they gave him the mission." I slowly walked towards him.

"Then tell me, why shouldn't I just kill you right here right now? Hm? You killed Itachi-nii and I won't forgive you for that. Didn't you fucken notice how weak he was? He was ill! He would have died anyway!" I yelled and kicked him away.

Then I walked back to a trembling and barely alive Danzo and swiftly cut his head off. Then I went back to Sasuke and hugged him.

"Hey, everything will be fine. Just come back to the village, if you don't want to, it's also fine." I said.

Then Sakura came and said something about wanting to be with Sasuke. So he told her to kill Karin but I intervened.

"Now, now Sasuke. No need to kill her, I really thought you'd use her a little longer. She's pretty useful, y'know with her Uzumaki powers and healing abilities" I said.

Then I walked over to her and began healing her while Naruto and Kakashi came, by the way I had my mask back on.

"Are you alright now?" I asked Karin.

"Yes, thank you. But why would you help me? She said/asked.

"Because we're childhood acquaintances. I'm Y/n Momochi, remember?" I answered.

Tears rolled down her face and she hugged me. I hugged back and patted her head in an attempt to calm her down.

By the time she was done crying and let go of me, I saw that Sasuke was gone and Kakashi, Naruto and Sakura were staring at me.

"I'd recommend you guys to go back to Konoha and take Karin Uzumaki with you. I need to check something. Tell the elders, that Danzo died and if they put Karin in prison, I'll kill them" I said and left.

I teleported back to the Kage summit in time to block an attack, that nobody could've blocked. I analyzed the situation and then turned to Tobi-nee.

"Now now, no need to kill them just because they don't want to give you Naruto. But you won't get him anyway now that I'm back in Konoha, right Tobi-nee~" I said while smirking.

He huffed and left.

"I hope you all are alright. Danzo was killed, so as soon as eighter Lady Tsunade wakes up or we get another Hokage, we'll have to make a new meeting. But I'll inform the Hokage of what was talked about" I said.

"Just who are you?" Lord Raikage asked me. I took my mask off, smiled and bowed.

"My name is Yn Momochi, it's a pleasure to meet you" I said.

Gaara, Temari and Kankuro looked at me, shocked and proud. I put my mask back on.

"I have to go now" I said and kamuid in front of the Konoha elders.

I reported what happened and they told me, that Karin was in the hospital. I checked on her and then went home.