Chapter 11 - Bye Naruto And Special Training

Y/n pov

I was just running to the gate because Naruto was leaving to go training with 'pervysage' and I had permission to go training 'on my own'. So I thought, I'll walk with them for a while.

"Y/n how did you get Tsunade to allow you to go training on your own for probably two years?" Asked Naruto.

"Oh you know, no big thing but I maybee threatened her hihi" I said. "Wait what?!"

"I just said, that I would quit if she wouldn't let me and maybe demolished her office a bit. No big deal" I said while smiling.

"But that isn't important now, the next town is 10 minutes away and after that, we need to part ways, so let's go I'm hungry"

Ten minutes later we arrived and searched for an inn. When we had a room, we went to eat and after that to bed.

The next morning I woke at 5 am up and left. I walked in the Forrest and waited in a clearing. After half an hour a puff came.

"Y/n I see you took our invitation. Please follow me, we'll go to the hideout. You should still remember everyone" said the person.

I guess you're wondering who is that? You want to know? Nah I won't tell ya, you have to find out yourself;)

When we arrived, at first it was quiet and seemed as if nobody was there. Well until I shouted "YO BITCHES Y/N IS BACK IN THE HOUSE" "DON'T YOU DARE CURSE YOUNG LADY! THERE IS NO NEED TO END LIKE HIDAN" Yelled aunty Konan.

"YESS THE BRAT IS HERE!" "HIDAN IF YOU CALL ME A BRAT AGAIN, THEN I'M GONNA RIP YOUR DICK OFF AND FEED IT TO MY SUMMONS!"

Then everyone came into the living room and they were all laughing except for Hidan. "So now that everyone is here, we will train Y/n for the next two years again. That's it, dismissed"

"TOBI MISSED Y/N CHAN!! DOES IMOUTO WANT TO PLAY WITH TOBI?" Tobi-nee asked. "Yes, of course, is my room still there?" I answered/asked.

"YES, TO I EVEN CLEANED IT WHEN IMOUTO WASN'T HERE!" Tobi said. "Thank you Tobi-nee, now let's goo" I said.

When we arrived in my room, I locked the door and made a jutsu so people outside couldn't hear us.

"Why is imouto doing that?" Asked Tobi. "Because I would like to talk to you about something, that I wondered for a while now. You're Obito Uchiha, aren't you?" he was shocked, to say the least.

"How did you know?" Did he ask in his normal voice. "Oh no biggie, I just maybe copied your Sharingan last time I was here and then I met Kakashi" I said while smiling.

"Did you know that I can sense when someone has the eyes or Kekkei Genkai from someone else?"

"I see, please don't tell the others" he said. "Don't worry" I said. The next morning began my two-year long training with the Akatsuki.