Chapter 22 - War End And Moving Together

Suigetsu pov

"Momochi? Like Zabuza Momochi?" I asked stunned. "And from where do you know here Sasuke?"

"Hn. She's his daughter and my ex-teammate" He said.

"When will she wake up and why did she fall unconscious?" Yugo asked. Sasuke shrugged.

"Sshe will probably wake up in about two daysss. Ssshe ussed one risscy jutsssu" That snake bastard said.

Time skippo no Jutsu / Y/n pov

I woke up with a gasp and looked around. I saw that everyone was like in a Genjutsu. Probably Infinite Tsukuyomi?

I walked out of the cave and to the middle of the battlefield where I saw the past four Hokage. Hashirama Senju, Tobirama Senju, Hiruzen Sarutobi and Minato Namikaze.

"Uh hi there, Lord first, second, third and fourth!" I said, a bit overwhelmed.

"Y/n?" Asked lord third. I nodded.

"Who is this Hiruzen?" Asked lord forth.

"My name is Y/n Momochi. It's a pleasure to meet you" I said, bowing.

"Nice to meet you Y/n, we're trying to get the people out of the Infinite Tsukuyomi. So you think, you could help us?" Asked lord first.

"Yes that is no problem, but I'm just able to get one person out right now. But that person will be able to help me get the others out."

Then I walked towards Naruto and activated my Kekkei Genkai. I heard the Hokages gasps when they saw my eyes.

Then I summoned the water of a cave I once found. The water in that cave is special and with my blue eyes and that water, I'm able to break every Genjutsu. I just have to soak that person with the water.

"Naruto, you alright?" I asked.

"Huh? Y/n! Yes I'm fine, dattebayo!" Naruto yelled.

I smiled and took a few steps to the side. Narutos eyes widen in shock and then he went and hugged the fourth Hokage, his dad.

After their little reunion, I told them all my plan and Naruto soaked me in Kurama's chakra.

Naruto then showed me where the Gedo statue was and I smirked. I walked towards it, Rinnegan spinning to life and fought against the Juubi.

After a while of distracting, Naruto and the other Hokage came from behind me and sealed it away.

Then, the moon went back to normal and everyone was released from the Tsukuyomi.

Naruto and Sasuke went to the valley of the end and Sakura and Kakashi followed them. They wanted me to come too, but I declined.

Then I searched for Shika and the Kage.

"SHIKA!!" I yelled when I found him. I ran towards him and embraced him. "You're alright" I said, relieved.

"Y/n, I was so worried about you!" Shima said.

"Aww" I said, kissing his cheek.

Again time skip bcs why not

"Y/n you're still not completely fit, you shouldn't be walking around the village" Said one of my Anbu, bear.

"Oof bear, I'm fine! And Yoshino said to come to dinner, so I need to go shopping." I complained.

"Can't you just say no?" Bear asked. I looked at him, my eyes full of fear.

"Yea no thanks" I said and walked to the first shop.

I bought different ingredients for a cake and a few clothes and then went home.

I baked the cake and went to the Naras, it was fun. Shika and I talked about moving together.

So the next day, Shima and I talked to Kakashi about that. I still count believe that Kakashi was now Hokage.

Then we went to Shika's and began packing and moving his things to my house. My apartment got destroyed in the war, so I bought a nice house.

After that, we went to bed.