Torture and Terror

All Right. We've got Tetsutetsu out of UA. We've got Mirko's new look. And we've set up Tetsutetsu's "death". So let's continue shall we?

)=(

Izuka and Toga wept in the main office of UA. Hatsume sat next to them, a sad look on her face. Nezu walked into the room with a shadowed face.

"I'm sorry... he died on impact..."

Toga wailed. Izuka hugged the girl closely. Vlad King and Eraserhead walked into the room with Recovery girl. The nurse walked over to Nezu.

"He had low blood iron levels. That checks up with his quirk. I think he's been planning this for... well, a while..."

Present Mic rushed into the room. "WHERE IS HE? WHERE'S TETSUTETSU?"

The angry tone of the normally upbeat hero shocked the staff present. Mic saw Toga weeping and immediately got quiet. "No..."

"Nezu, you called us here for-"

"You two..." Mic walked towards Aizawa and Vlad. "I see you... as friends... but you destroyed that child."

Midnight walked through the door. "My class is safe. What happened?"

Toga continued sobbing. Hatsume gritted her teeth. "Tetstetsu is-" She too began crying.

Midnight looked at the grim faces of Recovery Girl and Nezu, as well as the enraged face of Mic. "What happened. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BOY?"

"He leapt off of the top of the building..." Nezu whispered.

Midnight was fuming. "WHERE IS YOUR CLASS VLAD? I'VE GOT A BONE TO PICK WITH THEM."

"Midnight," Nezu began. "Calm do-"

"AND YOU! YOU KNEW THAT ONE OF THOSE BOYS WOULD BE DESTROYED IN THE SPORTS FESTIVAL. YOU HAVE NO ROOM TO TALK!"

The sniffles of Toga rang through the room as the teachers went quiet. Midnight rushed to the three girls side. "Mic, come with me. These three need to be somewhere else."

The hero nodded, and went to help Midnight escort the students out of the room. Before Mic left, he turned to the teachers.

"What happened today... That's the first time a suicide has happened here in seventy years. There were mistakes made, of that there is no doubt. Aizawa, I love you, but I might be angry at you for a little bit... What happened started at the festival, and now, it ended today in the worst way. Let's make sure it doesn't happen again..."

The voice hero closed the door behind him as he walked with Midnight and the students.

The group wound up in Midnight's office. Monoma was there, shaking violently. Toga's eyes sparked with rage.

"Why is he here?"

"He watched Tetsutetsu fall." Midnight said. "He already said that he went to argue with him on the rooftop..."

Toga screamed and leapt at the blonde. Mic grabbed the girl and held her in a headlock.

"YOU WENT TO-HE DIED BECAUSE-AAAHHHH!" Toga screamed. She slackened in Mic's grip. "He's gone..."

Izuka bit the inside of her lip.

'Nice acting job Toga... Seriously, he shouldn't be here...'

"Midnight. What's going to happen now?"

The teacher sighed. "It's been a long time since a student took their own life here. Most likely, Vlad and Aizawa will get a major warning. Classes will start up. Everything will go back to normal..."