Fall From Order

we're going back in time. Before Izuka took the jump.

After I get back to the USJ, Chapters will split between Bakugo, All Might, and Izuka.

Backstory is all green bean.

Just telling you, this may get a bit more, uhhh...

You'll see.

)=(

Izuka Midoriya was always a quiet child. Her mother was one of the nicest people in the world. Both of them could smile in any situation. Even when they were given the news that Inko would be dying in the next month, they both smiled.

They were a family that tried to find the best in everything. But it seemed that when Inko passed, Izuka couldn't see any good anymore.

To her, everything had become grey. There was no black and white. There was no good and evil. There was only her, and the unspeakable amount of emptiness that she felt. Inko had told her to stay happy.

"Can I really be happy?"

Izuka sighed and let a tear roll down her cheek, before getting ready for school.

The day was the same, except that there was no bullying. Only silence. Only silent looks as she walked into the classroom. Bakugo walked up to her and apologized.

'It's only because she was the only person you couldn't be mean to.'

Izuka just floated through the school day. Never looking where she was going. She just let her body carry her to where it wanted to go. She saw mouths move, but no sound came out.

'There's nothing. Why is there nothing?'

Izuka ran to the bathroom. All shapes fading out of her vision. Only grey seeping together.

'Why is everything so empty?'

Izuka ran into the bathroom and whipped out an exacto knife. She sliced her shoulder three times and watched the blood drip down her arm. Red seeped back into her vision. This was followed by blue, then green, and eventually her vision returned.

Izuka washed the blade off and bandaged her arm. She then returned to class.

And so life went on for another month or two. Izuka couldn't tell. She didn't remember when she stopped eating. Her bullies had begun going back to their old ways. They were braver now that Inko was gone.

A curse. It was just a curse. How could she be happy when the only thing keeping sadness and anger away was now gone?

Izuka turned to a poster of All Might that was hung in her room.

"He always wears a smile. No matter how bad it gets..."

Izuka wiped a few tears out of her eyes and walked to her mothers uninhabited room. She looked through the closet and found what she was looking for, a nightgown. A nightgown that Inko would always wear whenever Izuka felt sad. Izuka pulled on the nightgown and proceeded to lay down in her mothers bed.

Izuka cried herself to sleep.

Izuka put up with more and more every day. Making sure that she would always smile afterwards, hoping that maybe it would make her bullies sick with themselves.

Some of her bullies actually began leaving her alone, and a few of them actually checked on her, just to make sure she was okay. Maybe it just took a small act.

Bakugo was still the same. He had started bullying Izuka even more than usual. He hated how she smiled. He didn't want her to smile.

And then it dipped to its lowest point.