The Patchwork Bunny

I realize now that the backstory section can't just be Izuka.  Bakugo and Toshinori need some time too. So here we go!

What happened to them three months after the fall?

This will have some more killing scenes, and include Izuka's debut as a villain. Her face won't be known, only her name.

)=(

It had been three months.

Three months.

Three quiet months. There were no laughs, no excitement, just silence. And it scared Katsuki Bakugo.

Where was Izuka Midoriya?

The green haired girl hadn't been in school, and it mystified the entire class. Even after the death of her mother, she was always excited to talk to people about quirks. There would always be laughter if she was picked on. Now there wasn't any.

Had she run away? There were no reports of any suicides in the past three months. She couldn't have killed herself.

Katsuki Bakugo was now the one who drifted through the day. He had nothing to do. Nobody to bully.

The bell rang, and school was let out.

Bakugo walked down the street. He needed something to rage over, the arcade maybe?

"Wait a minute..." He muttered. "Why don't I just call the damn nerd?"

Bakugo would never tell anybody, but he had the green bean's number. His mom made him keep it on his phone. He hit the number and started the call, a ringing sounded from down the street.

Bakugo's eyes went wide. 'Was she on the street?'

The blonde boy followed the ringing and quickly found the phone. It was hers, no doubt. A green phone with an All Might charm hanging from it. The phone was stained with dried blood.

Katsuki suddenly felt a pit forming in his stomach. How long had it been there? Nobody picking it up?

Katsuki looked around wildly. His eyes fell on a discarded pair of red shoes. He felt the tears welling up in his eyes. "What have I done..."

Katsuki saw a skeletal blonde man standing next to him, his head down as if in reverence.

"Excuse me, sir. Was there a... a green haired girl here some time ago?" Katsuki shakily asked. He noticed that the man was crying.

"My failure. You knew her... Didn't you?"

"What happened?"

"Come with me..."

The man led Bakugo up to the top of the building. Bakugo turned to look at the man, but it was All Might.

"Whaaaa?"

"Before you ask-"

"You're weakening..." Bakugo whispered. "Your time as the number one hero has taken its toll..."

All Might shrank down into the skeletal man once again. "Yes. And it seems that my time as a hero clouded my judgement..."

"What happened here?" Bakugo demanded.

"Around three months ago, I was chasing a villain with a body made of sludge. He emerged from the sewers and tried to take control of her body. Then I appeared and detained him. That girl... her eyes were so filled with hope when she saw me. As I went to leap away, she jumped on and hitched a ride to the top of this building."