Crazy Is Fun

And we're back

Another chapter. I'm definitely adding Mei now. So that'll be this chapter. And Tetsutetsu, but that'll be later. We're gonna have a course test. So Hatsume and Izuka will be added to the quirk apprehension test.

So let's go. Today we will have a new addition...

)=(

Izuka walked up to UA alone Monday. She had been called in early to help with some mechanic things.

As she entered the building, she was greeted by Power Loader, Hatsume, and a tired looking man dressed in black.

"You're Eraserhead." Izuka said. "It's nice to meet you."

The hero grumbled and scratched his neck. "I don't like this one. She's to smart for her own good."

"Yumi, Hatsume, We'll be working on tuning up some equipment this morning. It shouldn't take that long, especially with you two here."

Izuka raised a hand. "What's this equipment for exactly?"

"For measuring the students abilities. Think of it as a physical test, but with quirks. We measure quirk ability first, then work on improving that, as well as physical fighting abilities."

Izuka nodded. "Sensei, if we finish early, can we do these tests?"

Power Loader shrugged. "If Eraser approves, then that's fine."

"You're quirk is zoom correct?" Aizawa spoke to Hatsume. "It's not that great in a physical setting, and you, you're quirkless so-"

"I mean, technically, so are you." Izuka said. "Your quirk prevents people from using their quirks, but you can only focus on them one at a time. And if there were a quirkless person who excelled at fighting, you could be at a disadvantage."

"Hmmph." Eraserhead grinned. "You are too smart for your own good! But very good at analysis. I like you kid, maybe a quirkless person rising to the top is what society needs."

Eraserhead led them to the training field, where several machines had been set up. "They record the students progress. Unfortunately, last week we had an incident where one of the kids' quirks accidentally shorted out all the wiring. Think you can fix it?"

Hatsume laughed. "These? We could build these in five minutes!"

"Then get to work."

Izuka and Hatsume quickly started on the first machine. After dissecting it, they rebuilt it. They continued the process for a few minutes, until every machine was fixed.

"Told you we didn't need them this early." Power Loader chuckled. "Then you could at least get some more sleep."

"Yeah well..." Eraserhead grumbled. "You two want to do the test right?"

Hatsume and Izuka snapped to attention. "Yes!"

"Since you're support students, you can use one item. Make a good choice."

Izuka grunted. "I don't need one."

"I'll use the cube!" Hatsume bounced. "This'll be a great way to test its parameters!"

Aizawa raised an eyebrow as Power Loader walked into the school and came back with the device. Hatsume squealed with joy.

"Alright. Yumi, you go first. Stretch, and get in line for the fifty meter dash."

Izuka did a few stretches, before getting into a running position.

"Ready? Go."

[Two point three four seconds]