His Power

Okay. So far, seems like everybody wants blackish red hair for Tetsutetsu...

This will only happen when he crosses a certain threshold in his blood consumption. Also, he'll most likely fade back to silver hair after using up the iron in his system... So the hair color will occur in battle.

Now... We have Mirko, Hatsume, and Tetsutetsu... I've received questions about Mina. I don't think I will have her join the Vanguard.

There are a few reasons. I have plans for her, but those don't include the vanguard. Besides, I have the entire villain group mapped out.

Shigaraki, Izuka, Kurogiri, Toga, Hatsume, Tetsutetsu, Mirko, Dabi, Twice, Stain, Spinner, Compress, Magne, Eri, and an OC. You remember the demon boy from Himiko's parents... Well, I'm having him join the vanguard as Eri's friend. Say hello to Sushui's Vanguard Squad.

Oh yeah... I'm not killing magne off by the way. I think it would be better in the long run.

That's all the spoilers you'll get from me! On with the story!

)=(

"READY? BEGIN!"

Midnight cracked her whip, and Monoma blasted forward with Bakugo's quirk.

"How did you-"

Monoma grinned as he threw a few punches. "It's easy to do when you just have to touch somebody. Walk by and pat 'em on the back. I've only got two minutes with this, but that'll be enough!"

His blows were dodged by Mina, who leapt out of the way and threw a glob of Acid. The substance splashed across Monama's arm, making it become a little red.

The blonde smiled. "As I thought. Your quirk could cause a lot of harm to somebody. All it can do right now is annoy me!"

Mina gritted her teeth.

'I have to dial it back. I don't want to melt his arm off...'

Mina saw the boy approach and instantly got an idea.

'But who said I needed to hit him?'

"I COULD JUST HAVE THE GROUND DO IT FOR ME!"

The pink student threw a glob of acid at Monoma's feet. The blonde took one step and slipped, falling flat on his face. The crowd laughed a little.

"Nice trick... BUT IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN!" Monama shouted, getting up. He took another step and slipped again.

The crowd roared.

)=(

"So what are their quirks?" Tetsutetsu asked. "I mean, I know Monoma's, but what quirks has he copied?"

"Wait, a copy quirk? Those are so rare!" Mirko looked at the struggling blonde.

"Neito Monoma..." Izuka muttered. "His quirk is 'Copy'. He can copy up to three quirks at his current level, and can hold onto each of them for roughly five minutes. He's copied Bakugo's quirk, explosion. And it looks like he's got Shiozaki's quirk... as well as Tsuyu Asui's quirk."

"How can you be so sure?" Toga asked.

"Look at his wrist. He's got one of Shiozaki's vines... Probably a way to access her DNA. Asui's quirk makes sense in this situation, it's got an advantage against acid."

"Because she's a frog... He's done his research on class 1-A." Hatsume muttered.

"He's a threat. But Mina is more experienced with her own personal quirk than Monoma is with three borrowed ones. Hopefully she can bring him down."