Juiced

The bracket is as follows.

Izuka Vs Mineta

Hatsume Vs Shiozaki

Toga Vs Tokoyami

Tetsutetsu Vs Kirishima

Iida Vs Shinso

Monoma Vs Mina

Bakugo Vs Yaoyorozu

Todoroki Vs Ochaco

Battles will most likely be in that order. Make up your brackets! Buckle down. Let's get to the tournament.

)=(

Izuka sat around a table with Mirko, Hatsume, and Toga.

"Where's grape ass?" The scarred girl asked.

"Heard he was tricking some girls into wearing cheerleader uniforms." Toga shrugged. Probably gonna get the shit for it soon."

As if on cue, three angry girls stormed into the room, along with one Tenya Iida. They immediately locked onto Toga.

"YOU!"

"Here we go..."

Mina Ashido, Ochaco Uraraka, and Momo Yaoyorozu stormed to the table. "CAN YOU CONTROL YOUR PERVY BOYFRIEND PLEASE?"

Toga gave the girls a dead stare. "You should know better than to trust him. Don't blame his actions on me."

Mina shook. "REGARDLESS! CAN YOU KEEP HIM ON A LEASH?"

Toga smiled. "He's up against Yumi next. He'll learn quickly."

The three girls looked at Izuka, who was chewing on a bite of food with an uninterested expression.

"I sincerely hope that you can fix him. Not that you have much of a chance." Iida sniffed.

"Hey, that's uncalled for." Mina said.

"What are you saying?" Toga's face darkened a bit.

"We in the hero course have superior quirks. A quirkless like you cannot-"

"You two are high class. I can tell by how you talk." Izuka cut Yaoyorozu off. "But you must remember how I knocked your entire team down, and shattered that shield you made."

"I made that out of reinforced plastic. Of course you would-"

"You aren't lying are you? I may have one eye, but I'm not blind." Izuka said numbly. "Based on the straining in your arm. The feeling I got when kicking that. And this." Izuka pulled out a shard of the shield Yaoyorozu had made. "This shard says it all. That was steel."

Yaoyorozu's face turned red. "Why I never-"

"Never what? You think you have the right to judge me?" Izuka said once again, with a blank expression.

"You're just support. You don't know what we've been through. The USJ-" Iida began.

"Hey high class." Izuka stood up and shot the group a glare, before taking a step towards them. "You wouldn't be comparing trauma now would you?"

Izuka took another step as a murderous aura flared from her.

"You see this scar? It's one of many. You two are high class, you have great quirks, but you've never even come close to tasting how much I've worked. You experienced the world for what it really was that day. Do you know how long I've been living in it?"

Iida and Yaoyorozu shuddered. Izuka took another step.

"You two have no idea what it's like. You get one taste of battle, and you think you can judge anybody."