LIKE FATHER, LIKE DAUGHTER

CHAPTER 53 : LIKE FATHER, LIKE DAUGHTER

CEDRIC'S POV

I tore the sheet of paper in which I was trying to write something. I crumpled it in a ball and aimed it to the dustbin but like the last few paper balls, it didn't make it to the dustbin.

I groaned in frustration. I was going to kill you, again. Her voice was ringing in my ears. What did she even mean by kill me again?

I ran my hand through my hair - The way you run your hands in your hair when you have something in that stupid mind of yours. Every fucking thing reminds me of her. Every fucking thing.

I took a deep breath trying my best to calm myself. My phone started ringing and I saw Taylor calling me. I declined it. He has been calling me all the time asking me how I am. It's really getting frustrating now... and he calls me again. I declined it again and switched off my phone.

There was a gentle knock on my door after a few minutes. "Yes?" I said. The door opened and Mum stood there with a panic stricken face.

"What's the matter?" I asked her.

"Emma. Nobody knows where she is. We should go to her place immediately."

"What do you mean nobody knows?" I told her. "Ken would definitely know."

"He does not." Mum said. "It's a two hour drive Cedric, I guess we should hurry." I nodded.

***

"We're here." Liam said. We got out of the car and entered her house.

"She's not in her office?" Taylor asked Ken. Taylor was pacing around the living room, tension clear on his face. Ken shook his head.

"I told Kim to inform me if she arrives at the office." Taylor nodded.

"What about Sam's place?"

"She came at night, had dinner with us but then she left." Evan said.

"What about Mom's place? Maybe she's there." Olivia said. The house Kathleen took me to, where she told me all about Blake, where for the first time I found her true self. It was the best night.

"I already contacted Henry." Taylor said.

"We have looked everywhere. We can't find her, Taylor." Rachel said.

"She has even taken the car, Rach." Taylor said. "And she doesn't know how to-" He looked at me. "Cedric?"

"What is going on?" I asked him.

"We cannot find her anywhere. Usually Ken knows where she is but she didn't even inform Ken before going. And after what happened between the two of you...I don't know but have you seen her?"

"I saw her yesterday with a guy and we kind of had an argument so I just went back home."

"You two met yesterday?" Rachel yelled.

"Which guy?" Evan asked.

"I don't-"

"Harry." Ken said. "I asked him. He also doesn't know where she is."