I'M AMAZING AS ALWAYS

CHAPTER 48 : I'M AMAZING AS ALWAYS

My eyes adjusted to the blazing sunlight falling on me. I pushed the hair away from my face and tried to remove Cedric's arm from my waist because I wanted to get up but he held me even tighter.

"Not now, babe." Cedric whispered in a thick raspy voice. Babe. My stomache did a somersault when he said that.

"Cedric, get up." I told him. "And let me get up." I turned to face him.

"No." He said. He slowly opened his eyes looking at me. He got on top of me with his palms resting on the bed for support, trapping me between his legs. His knee was on either side of me. His lips were hovering over mine but not coming in contact. I moved closer to kiss him and he moved away, a mischievous grin lingering on his face. I groaned.

"What Kathleen?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and looked away from him.

"Nothing Antonio." I told him. Cedric lips crashed onto mine when I said that. My eyes instantly closed, my hands going to his hair.

"I love it when you call me that." He mumbled against the kiss. The feeling I get when he kisses me will never get old.  A sound came from the back of my throat when he bit my lips. I slowly, like really slowly, pulled away from the kiss, opening my eyes to see Cedric's face.

"We...should go...out...now." I told him. He nodded and got up from bed. He took his phone and checked it. I got up from bed and started looking for my top. "Where's my top?" I asked him. He threw a t-shirt towards me which landed straight on my face. I removed the t-shirt from my face and looked at it.

"Wear this." Cedric said. It was his t-shirt. I pulled the t-shirt over my head and straighten my hair. It was a black t-shirt which reached my hips and the sleeves were extremely loose. I could smell the cologne on it.

We got out of the room and went outside. I saw a woman standing in the kitchen, wearing an apron. She had shoulder length black hair and her eyes were exactly like Noah's. She was shorter than me. She saw us and a huge smile spread on her face. Cedric went and hugged her tightly.

"Shelly, I missed you." He said. I slowly went towards them and saw Noah coming out of his room.

"Cómo estás?" She said in a thick accent.

"I'm fine, in fact I'm amazing as always." Cedric said. I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Hello Mrs. Garcia." I politely said. She gave me the biggest smile. Noah came and stood next to me.

"Oh please, call me Shelly." She said. She looked at Cedric and said, "Ella es tu novia?" Cedric nodded and then looked at me. Noah's head snapped towards me. Why is everyone looking at me?

"Ella es tan hermosa, verdad?" Cedric said fluently. Wait, he knows spanish. I thought he just understood it. And now I was curious of the conversation they were having because it was obviously about me.

"She is. She is." Shelly said, looking at me. I just smiled because I can't understand a word.

I nudged Noah and whispered, "What are they saying?"

"Mom asked Cedric if you are his girlfriend and he said yes." Noah said with shock. "And then he said that isn't she beautiful and mom said she is- I mean you are."

"He said I'm his girlfriend." I said, a huge smile spreading on my face.

"Yes, but I don't understand why would he lie - oh my god." Noah held me by my arms and completely turned me towards himself. "Flushed faces, different kind of shine in the eyes, the smirk on his face and the smile on yours. The awkward tension between you two is gone and is replaced by the igniting spark." He kept muttering things under his breath, his eyes flickering between me and Cedric. I was waiting for him to come to a conclusion when his jaw dropped to the floor. "You two kissed. You two are actually dating." He finally said after 'calculating' things.  I quietly laughed and went towards Cedric.