THIS IS DEFINITELY DRAMATIC

CHAPTER 49 : THIS IS DEFINITELY DRAMATIC

"Oh my god, Kathleen. How long would you take?" I heard Cedric shouting from outside.

"Just a minute." I shouted back. I was looking for my clutch. My eyes went to the nightstand and it was kept there. I went and took it.

I looked at the mirror. My hair was reaching my hips, I definitely need a haircut. I was wearing a short black dress which reached my thighs. The dress was loose from the midriff and it flared down to my thighs. The sleeves reached my forearm. I was wearing black and red heels with it.

I was just going to go outside when I remembered I didn't take my phone. I looked in the room but couldn't find it. I opened my clutch to check whether my phone was there or not but it wasn't there.

"Ced, have you seen my phone?" I said, going out of the room and trying to close my clutch but it wasn't happening. "Ced?" I said, looking at him.

Cedric was wearing a blue button up and a black jeans. The first two buttons were kept open and the sleeves were folded. His hair was gelled up and he was wearing white nike shoes. He was looking really handsome.

He looked up at me and his phone almost fell from his hand and I chuckled. I started walking towards him, his eyes still on me. I was just about to reach him when my leg twisted and I was about to fall...but I never did.

Cedric's arms wrapped around me and saved me from falling. Okay this is definitely dramatic.

"Even if that was on purpose, I liked it." Cedric said. I straighten up, his arms still holding me.

I rolled my eyes. "Do you think that I would fall on purpose, Ced?" He shrugged. "And break my leg." He shrugged again.

"You were sure I would hold you." Cedric said with confidence. I shoved him and he fell on the floor with a thud. I didn't even push him so hard. "I'm out here saving you and you are doing the opposite. Wow." He said. I shook my head. I gave him my hand for him to get up. He held my hand and instead of getting up he pulled me down.

"Ouch." My leg twisted and I fell on top of him. My hands were on his chest and my hair all over our face. We looked at eachother and started laughing. I tried to push my hair to one side but a strand was stuck in his shirt button. I was trying to remove my hair from his button but it was all tangled up in his button. "I'm loving all this and specially your hair. Never cut it short." I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up and help me." I told him. He removed my hands from his button and within a second my hair was detached from his button. We got up from the floor and there was an excruciating pain in my left ankle. I held Cedric's arm for support because I couldn't even stand straight. "My ankle hurts." I told him.

He took my arm and wrapped it around his shoulder. Cedric helped me towards the couch and I sat on the couch. "Let's see what has happened." Cedric muttered.

"What are you, a doctor?" I said. He took my feet and placed it on his lap. He opened the strap of my heels and placed it on the floor. He started pressing my right ankle. "Is it still paining?" I rolled my eyes.

"My left ankle hurts." He gave me an innocent grin and his hands went to my left foot. He touched my foot and I could feel the pain. "Cedric, don't. It hurts." I shouted, my eyes filling with water. I couldn't take the pain.

"I guess you have a sprain." He looked up at me. "Does it really hurt that badly?" I nodded. "I'm so sorry, really really sorry. I shouldn't have pulled you down with me."

"Ced, it wasn't your fault babe." I told him. He gave me a small smile.

"You two didn't go out?" Dave, Noah's father asked, coming out of his room.