TELL THEM WE ARE DATING

CHAPTER 42 : TELL THEM WE ARE DATING.

I entered the dressing room and saw Olivia sitting in front of the mirror. Someone was straightening her hair and another person was helping her with makeup. She was wearing a robe and her makeup was almost done. She was talking to someone over facetime.

I went towards her and gave her a smile. She got up and engulfed me in a hug. I didn't see her in the morning as she left early. "I missed you so much." She said. Nate came towards me and gave me a side hug.

"O, you haven't eaten anything-" Rachel stopped talking when she saw me. She looked really pale. She was wearing a really loose top along with a jeans. Her hair was in a messy pony. She never leaves the house looking like that. She was holding a package from Burger King. "Hi." She said, looking at me.

"Hey." I said with a smile. I could feel Olivia's eyes on us. This is kind of awkward. The door opened and someone came inside. I turned around to see who it was and saw Taylor standing. His eyes went to Rachel and he instantly looked away.

"Emma you left you phone in the car." He said, handing me his phone. He handed me the phone, looked at Rachel and left. What the actual fuck?

Olivia was called outside and she went along with Nate leaving me with Rachel. I sat down in one of the chairs. "Rachel, you two can talk in front of me. I'm okay with your relationship with Taylor." I told her, keeping my phone in my jeans pocket.

"You are?" I nodded. She came to me and hugged me. I was a bit shock but I hugged her back. "We had a fight." She mumbled looking down. I shook my head and a chuckle escaped from my mouth.

"I really am jinxed." I said, jokingly but the way her expression changed, I regret saying that.

"Emma, I really am sorry I never realised what was going on with you until Cedric told us." Did I hear that right, Cedric told them something. That guy really needs to keep his mouth shut.

"He just keeps saying bullshit. Ignore him." I told her. "And about my idiot brother, it's better if you two talk and sort everything out. You two are a mess without each other. In fact-" I took out my phone and called Taylor. He answered at once.

"Taylor come back." I said. Rachel eyes widened when she heard that. She tried grabbing my phone but I took it out of her reach.

"What, why?" Taylor asked, confused. Rachel was sitting with her hands on her forehead.

"Because you and Rachel need to go out and clear whatever issues you two have. And this is the last time I am interfering in this relationship." I told him.

"Fine, I'm coming." He told me. I kept my phone back in my pocket and turned towards Rachel. She was looking at me waiting for me to say something.

"He's coming." I told her and went outside to find Liv.

***

We all were sitting in my house. Rach and Taylor sorted everything out and they came back home. Cedric had his interview today and he was really tensed about that. I just wish it goes smoothly.

"Angie and Noah are getting married, right?" Rachel asked. She was sitting next to Taylor, thier hands interwined. I nodded.

"They sent the invitation." Taylor said. I went to the kitchen to get some water. My phone started ringing. I saw Cedric calling me. I picked up his call. He had his interview right now, why is he calling me?

"Kathleen." He said. A smile came on my face listening his voice.

"Yes Ced?" I said.