WEIRD CONFUSING FEELINGS

CHAPTER 47 : WEIRD CONFUSING FEELINGS

We reached Noah's place. I got out of the cab and went towards the house. Something dropped on my head. I looked up and something came on my nose. I wiped it up. I held my palm and a drop of ice fell on my hand. Oh my god, snowfall?

"Where's the key?" I asked Cedric.

"Oh no." Cedric said. I raised my eyebrows. "I guess it's with Noah." Oh wow. Huge drops of snow were falling on me and I was stuck outside this fucking house.

"Really?" I asked. "You are fucking frustrating." I shouted.

"Kathleen, relax. I'll just call Noah." Cedric took out his phone.

"Relax? How do I fucking relax, Cedric?" I shouted on him.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He said. "What is this even about?"

"You are the most irritating person, Ced. Ugh...why am I even bothering talking to you?" I said and started walking. The whole street was empty. It was just me and Cedric. Everything is so frustrating out here. I just want to go back home.

"Kathleen." Cedric shouted. "Where are you going? Stop." I could hear footsteps behind me and I crossed my hands trying to prevent the cold wind. I could feel huge drop of ice falling on my hair and shoulder. I brushed it off.

A hand wrapped around my arm and turned me around. "What are you so mad about?" Cedric said.

"Just ask this question to yourself." I said and removed his hand from my arm.

"What did I even do?" He asked, looking at me with his stupid fucking beautiful eyes.

"You know what, just leave me alone like you did in that party." I told him, trying to stay calm.

"Oh my god, is it about that? I thought you were with Noah, Kathleen." I rolled my eyes and started walking. Cedric came behind me and said, "I'm sorry, okay?"

I looked at him. I wanted to say so many things but I couldn't even form a simple sentence. "Ugh." I said and started walking. Cedric came towards me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" He said. I turned around to face him and he took a step back.

"Just go to that banana-head and leave me alone, Cedric." I said turning around, my hair whipping Cedric's face. I was shivering from the cold.

"Banana-head...oh my god Toni? Wait, are you jealous?" Cedric said, holding me by my arms.

"Jealous? Why would I be jealous?" I said.

"Then will you fucking talk to me and tell me what is your problem?"

"You. You are my fucking problem, Ced. Your annoyingly beautiful eyes, your stupid face. The way you run your hands in your hair when you have something in that stupid mind of yours. The way you call me Cat-lyn instead of Kathleen because of that fucking accent of yours. I hate you Cedric Antonio Wilson. I fucking hate you. I hate the way you can say what is going on with me just by looking at me. I hate it that I have some weird confusing feelings for you. I hate it all." I said it all in one breath.

Cedric was silent. He swallowed and ran his hand through his hair. The snow was still falling on us. I wasn't feeling cold anymore in fact I felt hot with all the tension in the air. Cedric took a deep breath.

"That is a lot to take in." He muttered. "Weird feelings as in, you like me?" Cedric asked me.

"Maybe." I shrugged.

"What the fuck is maybe, Kathleen? Either you like someone or you don't. What the hell is maybe?" He shouted.

"I don't know, okay? I don't understand all this. I have been trying to push this feelings away, or whatever this is but I just can't because you have been... I don't you, yourself? Ugh. Why did I go to that party? Why did I took over mum's publishing house. If I wouldn't have I wouldn't have met you and everything would be so amazing. I wouldn't have to deal-"