TWENTY-TWO

WARNINGS: nsfw (choking, scratching, exhibitionism?? i think, praise/degradation)

When you finally get your bearings, you're quickly stripping off your t-shirt and panties before you can think of anything else, wrapping a towel around your body and quietly enter into the washroom as to not alert Spencer of your presence.

The bottom half of his body isn't visible due to the frosted glass, but you can see his face as clear as day, and boy is it a sight. One of his hands is braced against the shower wall with his body under the stream of hot water, hair sticking to his forehead and his eyes fluttered shut. His breathing comes in short and heavy pants as his tongue swipes out to swipe across his bottom lip.

You lean against the counter and raise an eyebrow, crossing your ankles and subtly clenching your thighs together, "If you're going to do that while I'm in the next room, you should really be quieter."

His hand stops jerking himself for a moment and he turns his head toward you, eyes wide as he blinks slowly. His momentary confusion resides and it's replaced with pure smugness as he smirks, running his tongue along the inside of his mouth, eyes wandering down your figure.

"And what are you going to do about it?"

You take slow steps toward the shower, pulling the door open and being welcomed by the steam escaping out. Your hands slowly slide up your waist until they reach the knot of the towel, slowly pulling it loose until it's fallen onto the floor. Spencer licks his lips and lets his eyes shamelessly travel down your body, resting directly on your chest as you shut the door behind you.

You stop when you're directly in front of him, tracing your fingers from his belly button all the way up, splaying your palms out over his chest before settling on his shoulders. You run your hands over the stubble on his jaw until you reach his forehead, tangling your fingers in his curly locks and pushing them back from his forehead.

Spencer's hands come to rest on your waist, pulling your body directly under the stream of hot water until your body is flush against his. You can feel his erect dick pressing against your inner thigh, begging for attention as Spencer leans down until his lips barely brush up against yours.

All you would have to do is lean up and your lips would be on his, but he doesn't move and neither do you. His thumbs rub circles on your waist and his tongue flicks out to wet his lips before he finally closes to the gap between you both, making you gasp in surprise before quickly reciprocating.

It all happens so quickly, but you moan loudly when Spencer wraps his large hands around your throat and pushes you up against the shower wall. His hands travel down to your ass and grip the flesh so hard that you're sure it'll leave bruises later. He pulls you as close to him as he can get before he's removing his lips from yours and immediately latching his lips onto your neck and sucking softly.

Your hands fly up to his hair and grab handfuls of it, arching your back off the wall as your head hits the tile wall. Spencer continues his descent, kissing a path from between your breasts down to your stomach, slowly sinking down to his knees in front of you.

You feel like you can't breathe when Spencer looks up at you with an innocent smile, grabbing one of your legs and kissing a trail up your ankle to your inner thigh before he's throwing it over his shoulder and moving to nibble on the skin of your other thigh.

You try to move your hips forward and pull Spencer's head toward you but he tuts his tongue and shakes his head, "Nuh-uh, that's not how this works," he scolds, wrapping his arms around your thighs, letting his mouth hover just over where you need him, his cheek nuzzled against your right thigh with an innocent grin on his face. "Tell me what you want, pretty girl."